Surveyor (Layout Man)
GTA & Ontario
With over 25 years of experience, Limen Group Ltd. is a global leader in construction and one of Canada’s largest and most respected architectural and structural construction services company with operations from coast to coast. Limen Group Ltd.’s specialty services include masonry, restoration, stone cladding, stone paving and concrete forming for industrial, commercial, institutional and multi-residential high-rise buildings.
- Experience with industrial, commercial and institutional construction surveys which relate to anchor bolts, piling, foundations etc.
- Plan, direct and conduct surveys
- Record all measurements and other information obtained during survey activities
- Prepare or supervise the preparation and compilation of all data and documents related to construction surveys
- Graduate of a college level civil engineering program, with a minimum of five years surveying experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently on a variety of projects
- Familiarity with the use of the latest survey equipment and software including Total Station and GPS
- The ability to work with little to no supervision in a fast paced industrial construction environment
- A valid Driver's License as well as a clean driver's abstract
The company offers a competitive compensation package, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please fax or email your responses, in confidence, to the address provided.
We thank you for your interest in Limen Group Ltd., however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Limen Group Ltd., serves the institutional, industrial, commercial and residential sectors of the construction industry and enjoys the...