Site Superintendent – Concrete Formwork
Limen Structures Ltd. is a global leader in construction and one of Canada’s largest and most respected architectural and structural construction services company with operations from coast to coast. Limen Structures Ltd. specialty services include concrete forming for industrial, commercial, institutional and multi-residential high-rise buildings.
- Manage the job site and daily operations
- Interpret plans and specifications and ensure the schedule is kept and jobs are being completed on time
- Co-ordinate construction activities in conjunction with the Project Manager and Subcontractors
- Responsible for health and safety provisions co-ordination on site
- Manage time scheduling and provide updates on progress and scheduling, keep project on schedule and anticipate potential issues
- Monitor sub-contract provisions and ensure quality and conformance with plan, specifications and building codes
- Meet with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, as required
- Order/purchase material for job site
- Minimum five years ICI experience for concrete formwork
- Previous experience with formwork, concrete placement, rebar installation or equivalent experience as a Site Superintendent for a General Contractor in ICI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The company offers a competitive compensation package, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please fax your responses, in confidence, to:
Fax: (416) 638-7363
We thank you for your interest in Limen Structures Ltd., however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Limen Group Ltd., serves the institutional, industrial, commercial and residential sectors of the construction industry and enjoys the...