Project Co-ordinator – Structures
With over 25 years of experience, Limen Structures Ltd is a global leader in construction and one of Canada’s largest and most respected architectural and structural concrete formwork companies with operations from coast to coast. Limen Structures Ltd.’s specialty services include masonry, restoration, stone cladding, stone paving and concrete forming for industrial, commercial, institutional and multi-residential high-rise buildings.
This role will be site based, working on a large ICI & Civil Works project.
- Providing assistance to the Project Manager with co-ordination, scheduling, reporting and quality control functions
- Monitors daily, weekly and monthly labour, equipment, material and subtrade costs. Monitors cost accruals and reviews with the Project Manager on a regular basis
- Develops a schedule with the assistance of the Project Manager and assists with the development of bi-weekly schedules. Monitors and updates schedules on a regular basis
- Reviews and monitors actual construction vs. schedule. Keeps abreast of manpower loading and materials deliveries
- Controls drawings, drawing records and revisions
- Controls site instructions and change orders
- Maintains all QA/QC documentation, maintains records of all testing and inspections
- Ensures that all technical aspects of the work conform to all applicable codes and standards
- Obtains and provides written documentation for all clarifications and instructions, attends all regular meetings
- Assists with preparing progress invoicing and progress status reports
- Completes estimates, reviews estimates and assists in costing
- Civil or Structural engineering degree, or diploma with five years of construction experience or a combination of technical training and experience is an asset
- Five years experience in concrete forming, ICI and civil project works is required
- Recognize, prioritize and mitigate project risks
- Previous experience with scheduling, project management and contract software
- Communicate and delegate within a large team while developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and project management software
- Familiar with applicable legislative and licensing requirements
The company offers a competitive compensation package, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please email your responses, in confidence, to the addres provided.
We thank you for your interest in Limen Group Ltd., however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Limen Group Ltd., serves the institutional, industrial, commercial and residential sectors of the construction industry and enjoys the...