Project Co-ordinator – Restoration
GTA & Ontario
With over 25 years of experience, Limen Group Ltd. is a global leader in construction and one of Canada’s largest and most respected architectural and structural construction services company with operations from coast to coast. Limen Group Ltd.’s specialty services include masonry, restoration, stone cladding, stone paving and concrete forming for industrial, commercial, institutional and multi-residential high-rise buildings.
- Provide project management expertise from pre-construction to completion including design, co-ordination, budget and schedule
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously varying from $100,000 - $5 million
- Forecast project profitability by preparing and updating project budgets, including quantity take-offs, with or without the assistance of the estimating department
- Monitor, interpret and forecast a project’s cost reports ensuring they are in line with the estimate and maintain a positive cash flow
- Liaise with Owners and Architects on a regular basis to effectively communicate progress of the project(s)
- Review all drawings and specifications, specifically noting any special conditions or features
- Manage sub-contractor costs to meet or exceed target profitability
- Work with the site supervisor to efficiently produce and distribute drawing copies
- Manage all project documentation including; permits and site notifications, pricing / approvals of RFQ's, POs
- Lead regular site meetings to monitor and support the project’s ongoing development and progression
- Prepare regular, timely and accurate billings for Owners, and ensure timely payment of subcontractor billings
- Submit project reports to Area Manager and communicate with management about project progress and areas of risk that need to be escalated
- An engineering degree or diploma with two years of construction experience or a combination of technical training and experience is an asset
- General Contracting and/or Building Restoration experience is beneficial
- Recognize, prioritize and mitigate project risks
- Previous experience with scheduling, project management and contract software
- Communicate and delegate within a large team while developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and project management software
- Familiar with applicable legislative and licensing requirements
The company offers a competitive compensation package, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please fax or email your responses, in confidence, to the address provided.
We thank you for your interest in Limen Group Ltd., however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Limen Group Ltd., serves the institutional, industrial, commercial and residential sectors of the construction industry and enjoys the...