Architectural CADD Drafter
With over 25 years of experience, Limen Group Ltd. is a global leader in construction and one of Canada’s largest and most respected architectural and structural construction services company with operations from coast to coast. Limen Group Ltd.’s specialty services include masonry, restoration, stone cladding, stone paving and concrete forming for industrial, commercial, institutional and multi-residential high-rise buildings.
- Prepares detailed drawings of architectural/structural designs and plans for buildings, according to specifications, sketches, and rough drafts provided by Architect/Structural Engineer. This includes stonework, masonry, anchor design and site layout/measurements
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs
- Operate computer-aided drafting equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records
- On-site log-report of stonework from existing building
- Graduate of a college level Architectural Engineering program, with a minimum of three years CADD experience within the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently on a variety of projects
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
The company offers a competitive compensation package, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please email your responses, in confidence, to the address provided.
We thank you for your interest in Limen Group Ltd., however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Limen Group Ltd., serves the institutional, industrial, commercial and residential sectors of the construction industry and enjoys the...