We require an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist with excellent customer service skills who is results and detail oriented and enjoys a fast paced environment. The candidate will ensure the effective day-to-day operation of the office by providing professional and courteous administrative support.
This is a 2-3 month contract commencing in February 2014
- Prepare correspondence/spreadsheets/reports/sub-contracts/contracts/pre-qualifications/tenders for review and/or signature for the required individual
- Provide daily reception relief
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Greet all clients and visitors to the office in a professional and courteous manner
- Order, receive and store all office supplies; ensure adequate supplies are maintained
- Arrange out of town accommodations for field employees
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of all office equipment with appropriate vendors
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- Five years experience in a similar position is required
- Previous exposure to the construction industry an asset
- Strong working knowledge of computers and proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Fast and accurate typist; comfortable processing large documents within a short timeline
- Flexible and able to manage multiple requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong client service orientation
The company offers a competitive compensation package.
Please email your responses, in confidence, to the address provided.
We thank you for your interest, however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.