Founded in April 2004 in Vancouver, British Columbia, econveyance has grown to become the largest conveyancing platform in Western Canada. The unique web-based collaborative system significantly reduces data entry duplication and increases productivity. Our product is also widely considered by our customers as the easiest conveyancing platform to use. This means greater time and cost savings for conveyancers, lawyers and notaries. We are growing rapidly and set to be the dominant player in our industry, continually expanding into new geographies.
Role: General Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to help manage our office and become a key part of our team. The General Administrator reports to the CEO and is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the office. You will be a dynamic individual looking to learn about a variety of office functions, including administration of HR, Policies, Logistics & Marketing. You will receive one on one mentorship and a rewarding position that is within a small fun team ! This is an ideal role for some who is resourceful, energetic and enjoys working in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Policies & Procedures - Revision and creation of company policy manual with regard to Vacation, Conduct, Expenses, Safety, Privacy etc.
- Expense management - Management of the expenses collection process and expensify software for timely submission by staff.
- HR management - Recruitment via online websites forums etc, Performance review logistics with managers, Vacation Management.
- Office management - General management of overall office logistics, suppliers etc. Management of social activities to encourage positive morale.
- Executive Assistance - Assistance to CEO as necessary, organization of company events.
- Marketing - Updates to website under guidance from sales and marketing functions.
- Must have at least three years of general office software skills, using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Must have at least three years experience of managing an office environment and maintaining controls while promoting positive work environment and morale.
- Must have experience of managing suppliers and associated costs, to ensure the company is receiving value for services rendered.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal for professional communications and representation of the company.
- Experience with salesforce CRM and expensify is an advantage.