POSITION SUMMARY: Responds to customer inquiries and ensures that customers continue to receive excellent service or support.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers inquiries from customer, either in person or by phone; as well as explains the products and services offered.
- Receives, processes, and tracks customer orders using Lifetouch systems.
- Investigates and resolves issues and complaints from customers.
- Acts as the liaison between the customer and the Operations Centre.
- Effectively communicates with staff and customer through e-mail, mail, phone calls, and in-person.
- Actively involved in continuous improvement of department.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of guest service experience.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge; including navigation of internet and Microsoft Outlook.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational time management and problem solving.
- Ability to patiently handle and resolve problems and complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Duration of employment will be from mid-March until end of May or June. Must be available to work between 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Please submit your resume no later than March 10, 2014.
Lifetouch Canada has been capturing the spirit of today and preserving memories for tomorrow with quality student photographs for nearly 70...