POSITION SUMMARY: Responds to customer inquiries and ensures that customers continue to receive excellent service or support.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers inquiries from customer, either in person or by phone; as well as explains the products and services offered.
- Receives, processes, and tracks customer orders using Lifetouch systems.
- Investigates and resolves issues and complaints from customers.
- Acts as the liaison between the customer and the Operations Centre.
- Effectively communicates with staff and customer through e-mail, mail, phone calls, and in-person.
- Actively involved in continuous improvement of department.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of guest service experience.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge; including navigation of internet and Microsoft Outlook.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational time management and problem solving.
- Ability to patiently handle and resolve problems and complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Duration of employment will be from mid-March until end of May or June. Must be available to work between 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Please submit your resume no later than March 10, 2014.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Lifetouch Canada has been capturing the spirit of today and preserving memories for tomorrow with quality student photographs for nearly 70...