Lifetime

Lifetime Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive workplace with strict overseers
Floor Support (Current Employee), Clearfield, UTJune 12, 2015
A typical day at work usually involves me overseeing workers to make sure that they are assembling inventory onto kayaks that come out of injection molds, as well as building certain inventory so that the workers have enough to be able to accomplish their own jobs. I have learned patience a lot in this job, as well as the ability to get things done in a timely manner. The management is not my favorite here, as they do things according to their desires that don't necessarily coincide with what we actually need. HR continues to make changes that we don't need or really want. From what I have seen, those in leadership positions higher than myself are just power hungry and not doing things without the best interest of the company and its workers. The hardest part of my job I think would be having to teach others easier ways and not having them listen and apply it. I think I enjoy being able to think and have time to myself the most, though I don't particularly enjoy the job itself.
Good place to start out at
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTMarch 25, 2015
I was a good company to work for with good employees. I was well trained and informed of my duties.I was impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable the staff was.
Enjoyable, physical, and family oriented.
Productions (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: dealing with hazardous material
This was a physical job. Assembly line productions. I learned how to work safely and competently in a factory setting. Management was great, coworkers were great. The hardest part of the job was probably inhaling plastic all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pay.
Busy and always focusing on the job.
Productive Emyplee (Former Employee), Davis County, UtahNovember 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches, getting off earlier.
Cons: short breaks and lunches.
Typical day we would be there approximently 10 minutes early, Once it was time to start work, we would all meet in the lunch room and do our daily streches and go over what tasks we have to do for the day, then we all would head to our stations and get to work.

Depends on the day on what we learned, i always learned multiple things a day, and everybody was so helpful if i had questions or didn't know what to do, and would always show me the best and easiest ways to do what i needed to do or get done.

The managment you really rarley saw, but the one and only time i saw or had a meeting with them, they were great and always had the best options or suggestions to fix the problems we did have.

My co-workers were very respectful, and were always there when help was needed and were very friendly.

The hardest part of the job was probably the swing shift hours, cause it was really hard on my body until i got use to it.

The most enjoyable part, I would have to say was conversating with all the co-workers and friends.
Good Temporary Job
Picker (Former Employee), Robbinsville, NJAugust 3, 2014
Pros: if hispanic comfortable environment
Cons: short breaks, not much benefits
Worked in almost every section of the warehouse. Fun place once you meet everyone and only if you know spanish. Everyone just keeps to themselves. Not a very good job for a career, very hard to move up rarely given any chances.
Not a dull moment
Program Coordinator (Current Employee), Auburn, GAJuly 29, 2014
As a Program Coordinator with Lifetime, the day typically involves chaotic mornings and chaotic afternoons. The position includes plenty of meetings and mounds of paperwork. You never know what the day will bring and you can usually have a good laugh a couple times each week
productive and fun
Order Processing Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 22, 2014
Pros: the hours
Cons: no heat or ac
this place was productive and fun. there was room for advancement and this company cared about their employees.
Office Assistant, Volunteer Parent Leader
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJune 30, 2014
Pros: diversity and very meaningful job
Cons: funding and focusing interests that cut jobs regularly
The job was routine front and back office support with diversified field duties. I loved the versatility and the purpose of Lifetime. The cause of helping Low-Income parents to break the cycle of poverty by providing resources through social services for them to return to college was inspiring. I like helping folks help themselves and their children prosper.
The field piece was volunteer hours. It involved community and institutional outreach and education. The outreach was statewide and included trecrutiment, training, ownhall meetings, community and university faires and state legislative hearings and visits.

I was very disappointed when the agency had to downsize because of funding issues. If not for that, I would still be there.
Stay Away!
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Syosset, NYJune 28, 2014
Pros: free gym membership
Cons: take the job only if you are absolutely desparate
Toxic environment from top to bottom.
High burnout and turnover
Low pay
Poor work/life balance
Watch your back and don't trust anyone.
Great benefits and offered overtime
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), Clearfield, UTJune 15, 2014
Liked the 4 10hr days and the option for working overtime. The health insurance was a great help to my family.
productive and fun place to work
Exercise Physiologist (Current Employee), Ocala, FLJune 9, 2014
Pros: paid holidays
Cons: no breaks
I learned to respect others and to manage my time better. It is interesting to see how some people learn faster than others.
Enjoyable job to learn from
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee), VictorvilleMarch 6, 2014
Pros: good hours, close to home, full time employment
Cons: i didn't see opportunity for advancement
I enjoyed working here. I learned a lot about water softeners, sales and telemarketing. I loved meeting all the sales reps at the sales meetings and admired how well they do. I learned and mastered my responsibilities quickly and was often told that I was the most efficient person to do that job ever. My favorites part of the job was assisting the sales reps every Tuesday, by having all their reports, paperwork, brochures and products ready for the coming week. I also enjoyed generating daily, weekly and monthly sales reports for the telemarketers, appointment setters and sales reps. I was always interested to see how well they did. It was usually very well.
Very tiring non stop working
Temp (Former Employee), Clearfield UTNovember 21, 2013
Pros: hourly rate coworkers
Cons: heavy lifting hard work
Start early in the morning end around 5 pm. assembling chairs and lifting heavy equipment. also using technical machinery I learned how to make chairs and work with co workers. My coworkers were very helpful and taught me how to use the machinery. The hardest part was having to be working non stop at a very fast pace. I enjoyed getting paid weekly making pretty good money.
Working with and developing people
Commercial Tutor/Area Manager (Current Employee), UKOctober 28, 2013
Pros: meeting and developing people
Cons: too many roles and expectations for every day
Full of variety from one day to the next. My role involves tutoring, assessing and managing a team of six people across the UK. I support team members aswell as learners to develop and achieve there goals. I have certainly learned to multi task and have experienced meeting some lovely people along the way.
The hardest part of the job is there are so many aspects to it, which you cannot focus on entirely to help it reach the standards you would like or expect.
cutting plastic
cutter (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTOctober 15, 2013
when plastic come out of machine I grave put it on table the I cute it some time I work with other worker some time I don't
Great Company
Pliot Deal - Creator/Executive Producer/Editor (Current Employee), Burbank,CAAugust 15, 2013
I am an EP for a show I'm creator on and Lifetime gave us a deal for a pilot. They are a top notch company and very caring about the material they produce. I feel very luckly to be involved with them.
very exciting and challenging
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee), Auburn, GAFebruary 22, 2013
Positive working environment. happy to work with the company, It encourages team work. Management and co-workers are friendly, and cooperative.I enjoyed every part of the job
Empowering Workplace
Marketing Director - MENA Region (Former Employee), DubaiFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: compensation, growth
Cons: may need to work on saturdays
Lifetime is one of the best places to work in the Middle East. It empowers you to try new ideas and share experiences. People at the co are quite friendly and work in teams. Deadlines are at times narrow but thats what makes working at Lifetime challenging and fun.
Bookkeeper
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), San Leandro, CASeptember 21, 2012
Pros: learning more about accounting
Cons: working with others who conduct inappropriately
Enter bills into quickbooks
Reconciled credit cards
Learned how to Audit
was working with spouce for the full time
career as professional long distance (Former Employee), FloridaMay 9, 2012
Pros: being your own boss, and being professionsl with it.
Cons: being gone from home for so long at the time
enjoyed being self-employed enjoyed facing the professional aspects of owning the company and facing the customers and giving the service they expected