Lifetime Employee Reviews

Work at Lifetime
Traffic Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UT10 March 2017
They were a wonderful company to work for, but the job was very repetitive and difficult to keep up with. The team members were very pushy/bossy and had many cliques. They weren't willing to work with schedules.
Pros
convenient
Cons
pay, cliques, upper management.
Very fast paced and hard working
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UT6 March 2017
I liked working with this company slot. I got hired on and was working awhile for this place. Lifetime is a very good place to work for do to peice rate
Pros
Insurance options and benefits
Cons
Too fast paced and gregarious
budget always first no way you can clim other positions
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL4 March 2017
I used to work ar lifetime cafe for almost 6 years, doing the job of 3 ppl, I was promised help for so many years and they hired someone 2 months before I finally quit, working long hours management always complaining about my overtime, way to much favoritism and no way I couldn't get promoted
Pros
Free membership
Cons
Management works around budget and their buonuses
having a job that makes a different in lives of children with austism
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MD3 February 2017
I enjoyed having a job that makes a different in lives of children with autism. The schedule was flexible but unfortunity was all evening and weekend hours.
get to use the club for free
Esthetician/Massage (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC11 January 2017
I work with a great team in the Spa environment. We all help and support one another. The most enjoyable part of the job are the clients. The hardest part of the job is when we are slow, I like to stay busy. The management team has an open door policy.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
sometimes don't get a lunch break
Good people doing exceptional work
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT12 December 2016
My review of lifetime is exceptional. Very good company to work for. They take care of their employees as much as possible. They have onsite medical and dental for the whole family
Pros
Free dental and healthcare
Cons
Too many chiefs not enough Indians
Decent place to learn
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Layton, UT7 December 2016
If you don't mind being couped up and standing on a line for doing hours this place isn't bad. Seems to have a lot of laid back people which can slow thingsvdown from time to time but not to difficult to perform here
Gfi
Group Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Algonquin, IL20 June 2016
Hardest part is finding a sub
Dept Head is AMAZING
Family like environment
Awesome Studios
Air Conditioning sometimes goes out tho
Pros
Free Membership, Discount on Services
Fun place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CA24 May 2016
Definitely must be able to work independently due to lack of supervision. The flow of the operation is normally smooth depending on our freight carriers getting to the building on time.
Pros
No overtime, 1 hour lunch break, nice people
Cons
No overtime, insect problem, poor supervision
A great place to work
Sales, Marketing & Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Trinidad & Tobago22 May 2016
LTR is fast paced, challenging, fun, and has a strong work ethic. It has many dedicated, smart and talented employees; a great product. It is a great environment to learn about the roofing industry.
Good working company
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Layton, UT4 May 2016
Fast pace entry level production job. Change of job every 2 hours. Ways to move up and friendly staff members. Good training and on job experience
Dissapointing
Assessor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Midlands9 April 2016
Experience Assessor

Applied for a job covering midlands and on the day I started I was told I would be covering Luton, Bedford, Dunstable.

The company car that was advertised was non existent!

Weeks spent in Bristol on training in sales when I was told during interview that you did not have to recruit.
Cons
The job was completely different then advertised.
productive place where you enjoy your job
mill operator (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UT28 March 2016
Lifetime has nice co-workers that help you out they make sure all operations are safe and productive. I learned alot from lifetime they taught me how to be safe, correctly use the crane, work with heavy machinery, and how to measure tube mic and cal. The hardest part of the job is some days are very stressful with fast production. the most enjoyable part is I get to work with my hands and stay productive.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
lunch room dont have much healthy food and cheap food
Easy low key production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UT7 March 2016
Pretty much stand in one spot packing shed parts into boxes. Pretty easy and really enjoyed working here. I got production experience being here and I am grateful for that.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Not good pay or overtime
Not recommended for advancement
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CA10 February 2016
Poor training.
Strict and unfriendly atmosphere.
Invited to a company luncheon, yet I was deducted for the time I was not at the office. This was a mandatory meeting which I was not informed of my options.
Pros
Cons
6 month probation period
Hard working job
laboror (Former Employee) –  arima, trinidad10 February 2016
My typical working day begun as early as 6:00 am going as late as 1:00 am the next day, on this job i learned to get over my fear of heights and to cover roofs of many different heights, sizes and dimensions. The hardest part of the job was to stay in the hot sun for very long hours and carrying heavy galvanized sheets up and down from work areas, but though it was hard , the pay was rewarding,
Interesting
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UT27 January 2016
This job required a lot of attention to detail and fast paced thinking. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction you get of maintaining machinery and ensuring quality products come out of the machine.
Pros
payed well
Cons
It was cold
Fast growing company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CA20 January 2016
Lifetime Service is a growing company. The employees have a very enjoyable day as long as the job is getting done. They care about employees and are always there to help them grow with the company and personally.
Product Manufacturer
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UT4 January 2016
A typical day at work was spent in an office above the production line. I learned how they make different types of sporting equipment. Management was always upbeat and had a pleasant atmosphere. My co-workers were fun and personable. The hardest part of the job was that we had a deadline to get all the information input into the system. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the data entry.
Pros
Nice Cafeteria
Cons
Warehouse (no windows)
Good
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UT2 December 2015
The company itself is a good company they have some pretty big fluxuations in how busy they are so temp work is allways a possibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifetime. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8