Lifetime Employee Reviews

Gfi
Group Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Algonquin, ILJune 20, 2016
Hardest part is finding a sub
Dept Head is AMAZING
Family like environment
Awesome Studios
Air Conditioning sometimes goes out tho
Pros
Free Membership, Discount on Services
A great place to work
Sales, Marketing & Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Trinidad & TobagoMay 22, 2016
LTR is fast paced, challenging, fun, and has a strong work ethic. It has many dedicated, smart and talented employees; a great product. It is a great environment to learn about the roofing industry.
Good working company
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTMay 4, 2016
Fast pace entry level production job. Change of job every 2 hours. Ways to move up and friendly staff members. Good training and on job experience
Dissapointing
Assessor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  MidlandsApril 9, 2016
Experience Assessor

Applied for a job covering midlands and on the day I started I was told I would be covering Luton, Bedford, Dunstable.

The company car that was advertised was non existent!

Weeks spent in Bristol on training in sales when I was told during interview that you did not have to recruit.
Cons
The job was completely different then advertised.
productive place where you enjoy your job
mill operator (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTMarch 28, 2016
Lifetime has nice co-workers that help you out they make sure all operations are safe and productive. I learned alot from lifetime they taught me how to be safe, correctly use the crane, work with heavy machinery, and how to measure tube mic and cal. The hardest part of the job is some days are very stressful with fast production. the most enjoyable part is I get to work with my hands and stay productive.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
lunch room dont have much healthy food and cheap food
Easy low key production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTMarch 7, 2016
Pretty much stand in one spot packing shed parts into boxes. Pretty easy and really enjoyed working here. I got production experience being here and I am grateful for that.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Not good pay or overtime
Not recommended for advancement
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAFebruary 10, 2016
Poor training.
Strict and unfriendly atmosphere.
Invited to a company luncheon, yet I was deducted for the time I was not at the office. This was a mandatory meeting which I was not informed of my options.
Pros
Cons
6 month probation period
Hard working job
laboror (Former Employee) –  arima, trinidadFebruary 10, 2016
My typical working day begun as early as 6:00 am going as late as 1:00 am the next day, on this job i learned to get over my fear of heights and to cover roofs of many different heights, sizes and dimensions. The hardest part of the job was to stay in the hot sun for very long hours and carrying heavy galvanized sheets up and down from work areas, but though it was hard , the pay was rewarding,
Interesting
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTJanuary 27, 2016
This job required a lot of attention to detail and fast paced thinking. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction you get of maintaining machinery and ensuring quality products come out of the machine.
Pros
payed well
Cons
It was cold
Fast growing company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 20, 2016
Lifetime Service is a growing company. The employees have a very enjoyable day as long as the job is getting done. They care about employees and are always there to help them grow with the company and personally.
Product Manufacturer
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTJanuary 4, 2016
A typical day at work was spent in an office above the production line. I learned how they make different types of sporting equipment. Management was always upbeat and had a pleasant atmosphere. My co-workers were fun and personable. The hardest part of the job was that we had a deadline to get all the information input into the system. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the data entry.
Pros
Nice Cafeteria
Cons
Warehouse (no windows)
Good
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTDecember 2, 2015
The company itself is a good company they have some pretty big fluxuations in how busy they are so temp work is allways a possibility
Productive and hectic, can be stressful
PERSONAL TRAINER / NUTRITION (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2015
Lifetime is a great company and I am glad I had the opportunity to work there. I have definitely learned a lot from all the fitness professionals in this company. Learned more about group work and how to deal with difficult people, issues at work and more.
The hardest part of the job is to hit goals at times. Lifetime is very competitive. Not that I do not like the challenge, but my love for being a fitness professional is to enjoy my work and be able to take care of my clients better, rather than just worry about making sales.
Overall, It's a great experience being around so many people and learning something new every single day.
Pros
somewhat flexible schedule
Cons
Low Commission
Not a fun place to work and rude employees
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTAugust 14, 2015
Hot, hard work and low pay. The employees were rude and the training was not good. They go through a lot of people because of this.
Exciting environment with the children, always on the go
Childcare Associate (Current Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNAugust 10, 2015
Busy days with 30 plus children and infants coming into center. Making sure all employees work as a team and help each other out. Communication with management to make sure we get the right employees to come join our busy work environment. I am able to to watch all the children grown from 3 months to 12 years old and see how they are developed into a great and wonderful person.
Pros
Discounts on protein, cloths, swim lessons for my daughter, free membership, having a boss who has children and can relate to them.
Cons
healthcare, can not work alot of hours due to not enough pay, no advancement in the child care
stepping stone
Maintenance Mechanic lead (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTJuly 22, 2015
Good learning place the temp out there in plastics is not for the faint of heart a lot of turnover to hot for most for the pay!!!
Pros
good learning
Cons
to hot
happy, fast paced, enjoyable
Relief (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 14, 2015
Knowing that I'm going to work at lifetime assistance everyday makes me happy. Being able to help the elderly's and make sure they get as much help as needed. letting them know they CAN do something even if they doubt there self
Good environment with facilities and co-workers
Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 1, 2015
I love to work in this company. I enjoy my working time with good clienteles and coworkers. Peoples are very friendly and love to work with them.
Productive workplace with strict overseers
Floor Support (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, UTJune 12, 2015
A typical day at work usually involves me overseeing workers to make sure that they are assembling inventory onto kayaks that come out of injection molds, as well as building certain inventory so that the workers have enough to be able to accomplish their own jobs. I have learned patience a lot in this job, as well as the ability to get things done in a timely manner. The management is not my favorite here, as they do things according to their desires that don't necessarily coincide with what we actually need. HR continues to make changes that we don't need or really want. From what I have seen, those in leadership positions higher than myself are just power hungry and not doing things without the best interest of the company and its workers. The hardest part of my job I think would be having to teach others easier ways and not having them listen and apply it. I think I enjoy being able to think and have time to myself the most, though I don't particularly enjoy the job itself.
Good place to start out at
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTMarch 25, 2015
I was a good company to work for with good employees. I was well trained and informed of my duties.I was impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable the staff was.

2.7