Lifetime Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Dissapointing
Assessor/Trainer (Former Employee), MidlandsApril 9, 2016
Cons: The job was completely different then advertised.
Experience Assessor

Applied for a job covering midlands and on the day I started I was told I would be covering Luton, Bedford, Dunstable.

The company car that was advertised was non existent!

Weeks spent in Bristol on training in sales when I was told during interview that you did not have to recruit.
productive place where you enjoy your job
mill operator (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTMarch 28, 2016
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: lunch room dont have much healthy food and cheap food
Lifetime has nice co-workers that help you out they make sure all operations are safe and productive. I learned alot from lifetime they taught me how to be safe, correctly use the crane, work with heavy machinery, and how to measure tube mic and cal. The hardest part of the job is some days are very stressful with fast production. the most enjoyable part is I get to work with my hands and stay productive.
Easy low key production
Production Worker (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTMarch 7, 2016
Pros: Easy
Cons: Not good pay or overtime
Pretty much stand in one spot packing shed parts into boxes. Pretty easy and really enjoyed working here. I got production experience being here and I am grateful for that.
Not recommended for advancement
Clerical Support (Former Employee), Victorville, CAFebruary 10, 2016
Pros: none
Cons: 6 month probation period
Poor training.
Strict and unfriendly atmosphere.
Invited to a company luncheon, yet I was deducted for the time I was not at the office. This was a mandatory meeting which I was not informed of my options.
Hard working job
laboror (Former Employee), arima, trinidadFebruary 10, 2016
My typical working day begun as early as 6:00 am going as late as 1:00 am the next day, on this job i learned to get over my fear of heights and to cover roofs of many different heights, sizes and dimensions. The hardest part of the job was to stay in the hot sun for very long hours and carrying heavy galvanized sheets up and down from work areas, but though it was hard , the pay was rewarding,
Interesting
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: payed well
Cons: It was cold
This job required a lot of attention to detail and fast paced thinking. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction you get of maintaining machinery and ensuring quality products come out of the machine.
Fast growing company
Employee (Current Employee), Ontario, CAJanuary 20, 2016
Lifetime Service is a growing company. The employees have a very enjoyable day as long as the job is getting done. They care about employees and are always there to help them grow with the company and personally.
Product Manufacturer
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTJanuary 4, 2016
Pros: Nice Cafeteria
Cons: Warehouse (no windows)
A typical day at work was spent in an office above the production line. I learned how they make different types of sporting equipment. Management was always upbeat and had a pleasant atmosphere. My co-workers were fun and personable. The hardest part of the job was that we had a deadline to get all the information input into the system. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the data entry.
Good
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTDecember 2, 2015
The company itself is a good company they have some pretty big fluxuations in how busy they are so temp work is allways a possibility
Productive and hectic, can be stressful
PERSONAL TRAINER / NUTRITION (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2015
Pros: somewhat flexible schedule
Cons: Low Commission
Lifetime is a great company and I am glad I had the opportunity to work there. I have definitely learned a lot from all the fitness professionals in this company. Learned more about group work and how to deal with difficult people, issues at work and more.
The hardest part of the job is to hit goals at times. Lifetime is very competitive. Not that I do not like the challenge, but my love for being a fitness professional is to enjoy my work and be able to take care of my clients better, rather than just worry about making sales.
Overall, It's a great experience being around so many people and learning something new every single day.
Not a fun place to work and rude employees
machine operator (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTAugust 14, 2015
Hot, hard work and low pay. The employees were rude and the training was not good. They go through a lot of people because of this.
Exciting environment with the children, always on the go
Childcare Associate (Current Employee), White Bear Lake, MNAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Discounts on protein, cloths, swim lessons for my daughter, free membership, having a boss who has children and can relate to them.
Cons: healthcare, can not work alot of hours due to not enough pay, no advancement in the child care
Busy days with 30 plus children and infants coming into center. Making sure all employees work as a team and help each other out. Communication with management to make sure we get the right employees to come join our busy work environment. I am able to to watch all the children grown from 3 months to 12 years old and see how they are developed into a great and wonderful person.
stepping stone
Maintenance Mechanic lead (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTJuly 22, 2015
Pros: good learning
Cons: to hot
Good learning place the temp out there in plastics is not for the faint of heart a lot of turnover to hot for most for the pay!!!
happy, fast paced, enjoyable
Relief (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 14, 2015
Knowing that I'm going to work at lifetime assistance everyday makes me happy. Being able to help the elderly's and make sure they get as much help as needed. letting them know they CAN do something even if they doubt there self
Good environment with facilities and co-workers
Massage Therapist (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 1, 2015
I love to work in this company. I enjoy my working time with good clienteles and coworkers. Peoples are very friendly and love to work with them.
Productive workplace with strict overseers
Floor Support (Current Employee), Clearfield, UTJune 12, 2015
A typical day at work usually involves me overseeing workers to make sure that they are assembling inventory onto kayaks that come out of injection molds, as well as building certain inventory so that the workers have enough to be able to accomplish their own jobs. I have learned patience a lot in this job, as well as the ability to get things done in a timely manner. The management is not my favorite here, as they do things according to their desires that don't necessarily coincide with what we actually need. HR continues to make changes that we don't need or really want. From what I have seen, those in leadership positions higher than myself are just power hungry and not doing things without the best interest of the company and its workers. The hardest part of my job I think would be having to teach others easier ways and not having them listen and apply it. I think I enjoy being able to think and have time to myself the most, though I don't particularly enjoy the job itself.
Good place to start out at
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTMarch 25, 2015
I was a good company to work for with good employees. I was well trained and informed of my duties.I was impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable the staff was.
Enjoyable, physical, and family oriented.
Productions (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: dealing with hazardous material
This was a physical job. Assembly line productions. I learned how to work safely and competently in a factory setting. Management was great, coworkers were great. The hardest part of the job was probably inhaling plastic all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pay.
Busy and always focusing on the job.
Productive Emyplee (Former Employee), Davis County, UtahNovember 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches, getting off earlier.
Cons: short breaks and lunches.
Typical day we would be there approximently 10 minutes early, Once it was time to start work, we would all meet in the lunch room and do our daily streches and go over what tasks we have to do for the day, then we all would head to our stations and get to work.

Depends on the day on what we learned, i always learned multiple things a day, and everybody was so helpful if i had questions or didn't know what to do, and would always show me the best and easiest ways to do what i needed to do or get done.

The managment you really rarley saw, but the one and only time i saw or had a meeting with them, they were great and always had the best options or suggestions to fix the problems we did have.

My co-workers were very respectful, and were always there when help was needed and were very friendly.

The hardest part of the job was probably the swing shift hours, cause it was really hard on my body until i got use to it.

The most enjoyable part, I would have to say was conversating with all the co-workers and friends.
Good Temporary Job
Picker (Former Employee), Robbinsville, NJAugust 3, 2014
Pros: if hispanic comfortable environment
Cons: short breaks, not much benefits
Worked in almost every section of the warehouse. Fun place once you meet everyone and only if you know spanish. Everyone just keeps to themselves. Not a very good job for a career, very hard to move up rarely given any chances.