Lifestyle Communications, one of the largest Rogers Authorized Dealers in the GTA, has been connecting Canadians to the World of Wireless from the beginning.
Since we first opened our doors in 1986, we've made over 30,000 Canadians wireless and continue to bring on new and happy customers everyday.
Starting with a single store, our commitment to service and customer satisfaction has helped us grow to 17 retail locations across Ontario for your convenience ... AND we're still growing!
We carry Canada's widest selection of advanced wireless products in each of our stores and have also made it available to you online to take advantage of from the comfort of your own home. Visit us at www.mymobileexpert.ca
- Drive the sales of products and services by achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Determine customer needs and recommend customized solutions
- Build customer loyalty by providing prompt and exceptional sales and post-sale service
- Ensure customer concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgment
- Stay knowledgeable about our business/consumer products, services, promotions and policies
- Participate in on-going training and coaching initiatives
- Seek out business sales opportunities to generate new business through prospecting activities, such as cold-calling and on-site presentation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Customer focus, teamwork, communication, accountability and innovation
- Previous sales experience with emphasis on customer service
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and an ability to work with little supervision in a fast paced environment
- Willing and able to work shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Telecommunications experience is an asset
- Retail Experience is a must
- High school diploma. Post secondary degree a definite asset
Thank you to all the applicants, however, only the qualified applicants will be contacted.