POSITION TITLE: Physiotherapist (Registered or Resident)
DATE POSTED: February 22nd ,2013
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT PART TIME
HOURS PER WEEK: Approx. 30 HOURS
DIVISION: Santé Montfort Health – LifeMark/Centric Health
LOCATION: Orleans, Ontario
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada’s premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life.
Centric is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric?
We are seeking a Registered or Resident Physiotherapist to join our team at The Santé Montfort Health-LifeMark/Centric Health Clinic in Orleans Ottawa. Position is initially part-time with great potential for full-time as caseload expands. Client base is of Private, WSIB and MVA clients, any experience with HCAI or WSIB documentation is an asset but not mandatory. We offer specialty services such as Vestibular Therapy and Pelvic Health physiotherapy. There are many internal continued education courses within the company for specialty services accreditation. Successful candidates can expect to work in a friendly, team based and dynamic environment with excellent earning potential. New Graduates are welcome!
• Perform clinical assessments, set goals and provide treatment plans for clients
• Initiate appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessment
• Provide on-going evaluation of client progress
• Meet and-or exceed productivity standards
• Administer and collect outcome measurement information
• Supervise students and support staff
• Participate in quality improvement initiatives
• Communicate to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS: (examples provided below)
• Bachelor or Masters of Science in Physical Therapy
• Registration with the College of Physical Therapists of Ontario or Physiotherapist in the province of Ontario
• Compulsory: Good working knowledge of French and English in both written and oral
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
Why Work For Us?
Employee support, training and continuous improvement are of the utmost importance. Our objective is to continue attracting talented individuals with positive attitudes and a commitment to improving the quality of life of clients and patients. Centric Health’s diverse business strategy means we are always looking for new people to work with us. Join our talented team in a culture of learning, innovation and growth.
Some the Benefits & Perks of working at Centric:
Centric Health offers competitive salaries, benefits, and plenty of perks that make life a little easier:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Long-term disability insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Discounted gym memberships and wellness reimbursements
• Employee Referral Bonus program
• A wide variety of product and service discounts exclusive to Centric Health
Serge Lanteigne PT
Tel: 613-837-0188 – less