LifeLabs Employee Review

Overview of my work at Lifelabs
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  100 International Blvd26 November 2013
Working as a Lifelabs Customer Care Associate is a learning experience each and every single day. Each day, thousands of specimens are collected, tested and reported; and everyday I get to give out information to doctors and medical personnel. These information aid them in providing their patients' proper care. Knowing that I’ve helped somebody; whether a doctor who is treating a patient in his office, a patient asking what they need to know to prepare for a test, or a nurse who needs information on how to handle a specimen gives me a feeling of great accomplishment each day. On top of all these, I get to interact with people who are friendly, helpful and make you feel you belong. After almost four years, I am still taking calls and giving out information and doing my best to make a difference.
Pros
Everyday there is something new to discover
Cons
Need longer lunch breaks

Other LifeLabs Employee Reviews

Great workplace except
Medical Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 November 2017
LifeLabs is fantastic. Unfortunately they are unable to meet my employment needs. As a stay at home mom I need flexibility, AND permanence in my position unfortunately after 2.5 years Lifelabs is still not meeting my needs.
Lifelabs
Clinical Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC31 October 2017
Lifelabs is an mediocre organization to work for. The management team is not trained very well and are hard to get a hold of. The hardest part of the job is trying to get time off.