LifeWorks Health Solutions Inc. (www.lwhs.com) is currently looking for dedicated, energetic, self-directed fitness professional for a part-time position as a Corporate Fitness Consultant in Prince George, BC. Successful applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in the Health and Wellness field
- Degree or Diploma in Human Kinetics, Kinesiology, Recreation or P.E. (or in progress of completion)
- Registration with BCRPA or other recognized national certification as a Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer (an asset)
- Experience teaching Group Fitness Classes (Boot camp, Core classes, TBC, etc.) and Personal Training (an asset)
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Minimum of $2 million Liability Insurance
Position Details include:
- Supervision of a corporate fitness facility
- Liaison to LifeWorks and corporate personnel re: operations of the fitness center
- Facility operations management
- Member services – member questions, program development/updates, education (handouts, bulletin boards), etc.
- Fitness class, strength training instruction and personal training
- Other general operations as they pertain to maintaining a welcoming, safe and effective fitness facility
We thank all applicants however only those chosen for interview will be responded to.
LifeWorks provides out-sourced fitness & wellness programming to corporations of all sizes. We offer onsite and virtual solutions that are...