LifeOne Financial Services is a full-service financial services company looking for self-starters, motivated individuals to add to the staff for the busy upcoming financial season. Company usually evaluates and hires out of the pool of talent they receive every year. This is a good opportunity for someone looking for good job experience and for a career with a solid reputable company.
LifeOne Financial Services is looking for a Financial Services assistant. Candidates must be self-driven. Candidate will be paid an hourly wage based on experience. Please include salary expectations in your cover letter. Position is temporary, but other work in other positions may be available after careful evaluation of the employee. LifeOne Financial Services is a full service financial services company providing many opportunities for applicants to continue with a very rewarding career.
- .A degree in accounting, finance, or any business related field is preferred but not required.
- Following license(s) are preferred: Life Insurance License, RESP license
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients' requirements;
- Researching the marketplace and providing Advisors with information on new and existing products and services;
- Designing financial strategies;
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products;
- Liaising with head office and financial services providers;
- Liaising with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers;
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation;
- Producing illustrations for product comparisons: insurance, investment;
- Experience with following companies preferred: Canada Life, Manulife, Equitable Life of Canada, Industrial Alliance, Standard Life, BMO, RBC, Transamerica etc.
Does this sound like a position that you are qualified for? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Financial Services Company