At LifeLearn, we are a creative, passionate and dedicated team that delivers innovative education and communication solutions to the life sciences community. We make our customers our first priority with outstanding service. This customer service position in Guelph, ON will be of interest to candidates that thrive on people interaction, are resourceful, and have a passion for web technologies. This customer service position is for a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend the contract or full time employment at the end of the contract.
Duties will include:
- Communicating with clients to understand their web site needs and translating that into a professional looking web space
- Content migration and site set-up into a WordPress-based framework
- Creating and maintaining website pages, images, and design based on customer specifications
- Quality-assurance testing of web pages and functions
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing web publishing efficiencies
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Understanding of website development, content generation, publishing, design principles, and usability principles
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills with the ability to make sound decisions when giving advice or making recommendations
- Ability to balance multiple objectives
- Ability to follow set processes and priorities, monitor projects, and ensure follow-through
- Good sense of humour
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience using WordPress or a web based content management system
- 6 month contract
- $12.50 / hour
If you are a qualified candidate, please submit a detailed résumé by November 28, 2012.
Lifelearn is a dynamic multimedia producer based in Guelph, Ontario Canada, the site of Canada's oldest and world-respected veterinary...