Life Time Fitness Employee Review

View all Life Time Fitness reviews

Facility Engineer
Facility Engineer - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Texas2 February 2014
Love this company but pay is lower than other facility engineering jobs. Flexible schedules, healthy enviroment, motivated people, not much advancement room though. Be ready to do anything from picking up towels to repairing a AC system.If you are looking for a stable job and can keep up with the work a great place to be. not a place for lazieness.
Pros
Flexible schedules, Great people to work around, Good enviroment
Cons
Not a clear line of advancement, pay tops out at $60k

Other Life Time Fitness Employee Reviews

Coworkers were okay at best and management only cared about the numbers
Spa Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 December 2017
Other than the free gym membership and some coworkers, it was not a good job. You had to act a certain way and were expected to do more work than what your actual role was. You are always watched even if you think you are not. Also there are no warnings. If you do something they dislike once you are done. I did not feel like I learned or grew as a person here at all.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
No breaks, bad mamagement
Great family place
Felicity Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON1 November 2017
Very busy work place. You get to meet a lot of new faces. Helping others with their fitness goals and lifestyles. I have worked in many different departments over the years at life time. Each department has taught me new things and I have enjoy all departments of Life Time.