Life Time Fitness Employee Review

View all Life Time Fitness reviews

decent job experience
Team Member Services/ Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX20 July 2014
A typical job here at work, is easy going and not really productive. What i learned from this job was to be prompt and organized and to provide the best customer service skills with a positive attitude. As well as building relationships with each customer.
The management was not what i expected, there were some pros and cons in this area. There were some favoritism in some areas.
The hardest part of the job is if you are such a hardworker it shows, yet there were moments where if this was seen, you would get the worse hours because it was hard to let others down, if you are a reliable person that you hold.
The most enjoyable part of this job was the free membership, after a long day of being on your feet is you get to relax in the beautiful facility.

Other Life Time Fitness Employee Reviews

Coworkers were okay at best and management only cared about the numbers
Spa Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 December 2017
Other than the free gym membership and some coworkers, it was not a good job. You had to act a certain way and were expected to do more work than what your actual role was. You are always watched even if you think you are not. Also there are no warnings. If you do something they dislike once you are done. I did not feel like I learned or grew as a person here at all.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
No breaks, bad mamagement
Great family place
Felicity Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON1 November 2017
Very busy work place. You get to meet a lot of new faces. Helping others with their fitness goals and lifestyles. I have worked in many different departments over the years at life time. Each department has taught me new things and I have enjoy all departments of Life Time.