Life Time Fitness Employee Review

View all Life Time Fitness reviews

sales
Sales Advisor/ Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  oakland michgan5 January 2014
you can make good money but you will never get a life work balance. You dont need any management skills just sales thats why as soon as they promote 90 percent of the managers who sell great end up stepping down because they dont know how to lead. If you want a free membership and dont mind working long hours than this is th place for you.

Other Life Time Fitness Employee Reviews

Great family place
Felicity Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON1 November 2017
Very busy work place. You get to meet a lot of new faces. Helping others with their fitness goals and lifestyles. I have worked in many different departments over the years at life time. Each department has taught me new things and I have enjoy all departments of Life Time.
Decent, average work, great coworkers
Café Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 April 2017
A decent experience, poor Cafe head at the time, I am unsure about the new one. For a typical day, make food, smoothies and clean. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with rushes, most enjoyable part was having a great group of co workers. Fast pace work environment.