Life Time Fitness Employee Review

View all Life Time Fitness reviews

Great job
Kids' Activities Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KS22 July 2014
A typical day at work would be to clock in, find your station and you rotate every hour. Your worked in the kids center so you got to see all ages of children and got to do all kids of activities. It wasn't like a child care center at all. Learned different kids behaviors. Management was great. Co-workers were friendly. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with like 20+ kids in your station and making sure that you see all accidents (if any). Most enjoyable part was the children.
Pros
Children, fun

Other Life Time Fitness Employee Reviews

Coworkers were okay at best and management only cared about the numbers
Spa Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 December 2017
Other than the free gym membership and some coworkers, it was not a good job. You had to act a certain way and were expected to do more work than what your actual role was. You are always watched even if you think you are not. Also there are no warnings. If you do something they dislike once you are done. I did not feel like I learned or grew as a person here at all.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
No breaks, bad mamagement
Great family place
Felicity Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON1 November 2017
Very busy work place. You get to meet a lot of new faces. Helping others with their fitness goals and lifestyles. I have worked in many different departments over the years at life time. Each department has taught me new things and I have enjoy all departments of Life Time.