Great product is nothing without great retailer partnerships. The Western Territory Manager will work closely with the core accounts in the western territory to drive awareness, sales and enthusiasm for all GreenSpace brands (Life Choices Natural Foods, Yamba, Grandview Farms, Rolling Meadow & Holistic Choice) and products. The WTM will work with the Director of Sales to ensure that the core strategies of the company are executed with excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the key sales accelerator for GreenSpace Brands within the defined territory (key accounts and independents)
- Provide support to retailers and consumers ensuring an exceptional customer service experience
- Execute channel specific strategies as outlined by the Director of Sales
- Responsible for achieving sales targets to exceed revenue/profit goals
- Provide account specific sales reports to Director of Sales on a monthly basis
- Identify new account opportunities to continue to drive incremental growth in the territory
- Represent GSB at selected consumer and trade events
- 4-5 years previous sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiating & problem-solving skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about living a natural lifestyle; having studied Health/Nutrition an asset
- Meat and dairy lover/foodie
- Valid driver’s license including a favourable driving record
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Above all else, every member of the GSB team should be motivated to help in any way that is required to ensure the success of the company.
Please forward your resume, including relevant experience and why you think you would be the perfect match for this position in your cover letter.
Life Choices Foods was created in 2002 based on the philosophy of providing organic, nutritious and convenient meals for busy Canadian...