This position is for an opportunity to manage an new independent pharmacy in a medical building servicing 6 family physicians.
The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for staffing, managing store pharmacy operations and maintaining a professional and cohesive working relationship with the staff, physicians and other health care professionals in the building. They are a catalyst in the execution of a superior patient care experience that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily and confidently helping them feel better every day.
Competitive salary and opportunity for percentage of profits. Need to be available to start July 10, 2013.
1. Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
2. Experience in retail pharmaceutical systems and dispensing procedures i.e. Fillware, Nexxus, etc.
3. Previous Pharmacy Management experience is preferred
4. Ability to maintain the optimum balance between the profession of pharmacy and business of pharmacy
5. Strong financial acumen
6. Excellent communication and organizational skills
7. Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
8. Strong leadership and decision making skills