LIDS is looking For a Store Manager who is looking to develop a Team and desire a career in an exciting sports environment. If you are someone that is currently working in a leadership role and would like to be developed for the next level, we are the company for you!
Hat World & Lids is recognized as a leading retailer of officially licensed and branded athletic fashion headwear that serves the core fan and fashion-conscious customer by offering a vast assortment of MLB, Action Brands and NHL teams, as well as other specialty fashion categories in all the latest styles. Some stores also offer a strong complementary line of licensed apparel, and custom embroidery capability to reach the trend savvy mid-teen to mid-20s customer. As of 2011 LIDS operates more than 1000 stores.
The Store Manager is responsible for all retail store functions that include selling of merchandise and directing store operations.
- Happy and FUN!!
- Love of SPORTS!!
- Customer Service Driven - People First attitude (Customers and Co-workers)
- Minimum of 2 years in a retail or sales environment in a LEADERSHIP role
- Career Oriented
- Self Starter
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible, and grammatically correct manner.
- Ability to operate a Point of Sale program
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 90% of the work time.
- Ability to work unsupervised
Follow the link below to apply:
Indeed - 6 months ago
Founded in 1995 and comprised of more than 800 mall-based, airport, street level and factory outlet stores nationwide, and in Puerto Rico...