****************PLEASE NOTE THE APPLICATION PROCESS.****************
Liberty Tutoring is a leading 1-on-1 home tutoring company, offering services to elementary and high school students.
We are currently looking for exceptional Math and Science tutors (Chemistry, Physics, or Biology) for grades 9 to 12. If you have exceptional academic records and superior teaching skills, then we want to hear from you. As a Liberty Tutor, you would be responsible for:
- Helping our students with their academic challenges
- Preparing customized lesson plans to meet students' specific needs
- Reporting to the management of Liberty as required
We offer a steady stream of students with flexible scheduling and a competitive salary.
You would be required to go to your students' homes to tutor them.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be a university student or a recent graduate from university
- Must have completed your high school in the Canadian education system
- Previous tutoring experience
- Excellent academic merit
- Outstanding teaching skills
- Professional and reliable
- Patience, good communication skills, and creativity
- Very organized
- Access to a car (absolutely required)
You must be able to travel to at least one of the following towns:
- Halton Hills
- Richmond Hill
How to Apply
Qualified applicants please apply online at: http://libertytutoring.ca/ontario/jobs
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.