1.0 Organization Overview:
Liberty Homes has been building homes for families since 1985, concentrating activities in the Vancouver lower mainland. Our commitment to quality workmanship and design is enhanced by its dedicated and experienced staff and by its long-term relationship with professional consultants and construction subtrades.
2.0 Position Summary:
We are seeking to hire a certified Forklift Operator to join our team at Liberty Homes for our residential/commercial project located in Burnaby / SFU neighbourhood. The candidate will assist in loading and unloading shipments and moving materials across the site.
3.0 Duties & Responsibilities
Forklift Operator’s responsibilities include:
- Maintain safety standards
- Inspect and perform routine maintenance on the forklift
- Load, unload, move and stack materials
- Other tasks may be assigned as required
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience at a construction site
- Available to work from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm daily
- Good physical condition is a strong asset
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have strong communication skills
- Willing to work in various weather conditions
- Team player with ability to work alongside site leaders
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Committed to safety at all times
- Hourly rate: 25$/hr + vacation pay
Liberty Homes has been building homes for families since 1985, concentrating activities in the Vancouver lower mainland. Our commitment to...