Clinical Exercise Physiologist (casual position with potential for more work)
The successful candidate will be providing one on one and small group fitness classes in a state of the art fitness facility. We provide services for a mixture of elite clientele and clinical populations. Your work will involve collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of Physicians and Kinesiologists in order to bring a high level of quality care to our clients.
- Current first aid/CPR
- CSEP CPT or CEP mandatory
- Willing to obtain ACSM Clinical Exercise Specialist certification
- Skilled and experienced in group training
- Min 2 years experience in a related position
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enjoys working with an elderly population
- Experienced working in a clinical work environment
- Able to deal with issues with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality'
CLOSING DATE NOVEMBER 29,2013
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- We provide highly competitive wages and room to grow for the right candidate.
Please email a one page cover letter and resume to Matthew Conway - Operations Manager
No phone calls please.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We take a team approach. Our Internal Medicine Specialist physicians know medicine. Our Kinesiologists know fitness. We combine the most...