LGS

LGS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Receptive and understanding management
Order Puller/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: professional management
They always worked very hard to find you permanent assignments. If you had any legit issues with pay or people they would go out of the way to help you resolve it.
i was learned team work,
Technical Assistant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 10, 2014
my co workers were friendly,they helped a lot to me..
real time experience was good..
but am may not be rechable there..becoz of it's night shift duties.. so that is only my problem..
Good work Place- Follow employees good
Process Cook/Mixer (Former Employee), Duluth, GAAugust 26, 2013
Good job it was- but when Seasons Changed - work Shortage Became an issue.. Fast paced
we had fun a pool table played cards game
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Albany, NYJuly 13, 2013
Pros: paid
Cons: vgs
days at work were good learn more management was good co worker were good stay on your feet I love my job in joyed working with people on my job some days were hard and some days were easy always had good management enjoyable part about the job is going to lunch taking breaks to rest
It's a temporary agency, nothing more or less to expect from it
Data entry clerk and Packer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: easy job
Cons: certain job sites you are placed at
Pay is nice. Management is great yet the idea of coming from home to wait to just see if anything is available is a waist of time. Be it wasted money for public transportation or gas money, it is still a waste. However, when you are fixed for said job, you are set to go. Some warehouse jobs they may send you to can be very "day care" like. In other – more... words, you can't talk. Like you are in time out or something. – less
LGS
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Largo, MDOctober 3, 2012
I enjoyed working for LGS because the supervisor I worked with taught me so many new skills, that I was able to use when I applied for my next position. I'm so grateful for that.
great workplace
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Pinellas ParkJuly 10, 2012
Pros: longer breaks
Cons: helthcare and dental benefits
The most enjoyable part of the the day was lunch and mini breakes when we went outside and chit chat with each others
Mal estruturada
Auxiliar/Assistente Administrativo (Former Employee), Jundiaí, SPAugust 24, 2013
não tinha muito suporte para desenvolver meu serviço, tinha que improvisar bastante, mas nada que um pouco de empenho não resolva.
ciekawa iprzyjemna choc czasem cięzka
pracownik ds obsługi płytowej (Former Employee), warszawaAugust 19, 2012
Pros: dobre zarobki
Cons: brak
Pracowałam tam krótko ale pracowało mi się bardzo dobrze.Praca zmianowa co jest wygodne,kadra zarzadzająca kompetentna i życzliwa,wspól.mili i kontaktowi.Praca polegała na sprzataniu samolotów po przylocie czasem wymagalo to dobrej organizacji i szybkiego tempa.Przyjemna była możliwość pracy w zgranym zespole i w ciekawym miejscu .