LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Place to Work
QC Tech - Lead (Former Employee), Fontana, CAJuly 21, 2013
A lot of opportunity and room for advancement. Decent wage and benefit package.
A great place to research and develope
Research Engineer (Current Employee), CTO (Chief Technology Office)July 13, 2013
Pros: free meals, commute bus, health equipment.
Cons: hard working
- Doing experiment, analyzing data, discussing with the results, plan for next step.
- I learned how to be a good researcher and work in a team.
Great Job Security little appreciation
Supervisor (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 28, 2013
LG Electronics is a company with good pay scales, and good job security, however they do little in the way of engaging their employees.
Exellent pleace to start laboral life
Buyer (Delivery Group) (Former Employee), Reynosa TamaulipasJune 17, 2013
Pros: new building, free food, free gym
Good place, multicultural facility, brand new building.
Excessive work load in some departments.
Hard to deal with people because of the multicultural players.
Warehouse/shipping
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJune 16, 2013
Quality Control inventory, stored items in an orderly manner, recorded damaged and defective stock items, stamped merchandise with identification tags, packed crates, shipped merchandise, unloaded daily shipments, enforced safety practices.
interactive work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee), DamascusJune 14, 2013
excellent communication skills were required as well as management skills. It was a short summer job during my undergrad studies.
all areas good
Administration Officer - Operations (Former Employee), murarrie brisbaneMay 30, 2013
fast paced position with variety and time management extremely important to the outcome of the day
Collaborative environment with a wide range of business and products
Product Manager (Former Employee), Seoul, South KoreaMay 1, 2013
People in LG collaborate with each other to achieve team goals. And there are lots of opportunities in LG where there are a wide range of business units and products.
LG has synergy in its technical strength among different business units. For example, LG display and LG chemistry can create synergy with LG mobile device.
concentrated and attension to detail important
Tv and washing machine assembler (Current Employee), Johannesburg GermistonMarch 15, 2013
Pros: we get trained with concentration
Cons: working on our feet the whole shift.
a typical day at work involves a lot of concentration as we produce different models in a short time and one needs to make sure does not use the previous model specifications on the current model.
great experience, challenging environment
Key Account Manager (Current Employee), Johannesburg, CAMarch 8, 2013
Pros: interacting with different personalities on a daily basis
Cons: consumers or buyers having a negative mindset towards your products
Effective management is key, i think i have learned that in any industry relationships with your customers are key, also knowing what your customer requires and knowing what his needs are are critical factors to managing an account succesfully, targets and forecasts must be extremely acurate to ensure minimal LTI in ones warehouse.

Promotional campigns – more... are a very effective way of gaining consumer popularity as well as overall exposure, strategic implementation is needed to attract customers to stores where your product can then be marketed by sales consultants and sold to customers, these strategies called bottum up demand are one of my key functions as well.

Achieving your sales targets are always critical and shows that you understand your accounts and what their potential outputs are.

The hardest part of my job is to convince the consumer at a store level to change over to my brand. The key driver for me would be to show the customer the benefits of using my product over a competitors product. – less
Productive and fun work place.
Shipping and Receiving Technician (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: the environment and break times
a typical day at work consisted of receiving units and inputting them into the database, then locating products already in the system and staging them for shipment back to desired customer. Management was excellent always kind and respectable to each worker as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is probably making sure each item matches – more... serial numbers and is being shipped to the right location. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people i worked with there it was always laughter and happiness. – less
Very fast paced but at the same time nice to work with
Mobile communication Marcomm (Former Employee), TehrānFebruary 19, 2013
Training playing a very important role in this company and tries to make his employees up to date to new trends in world market.
Faced-paced and nice to work in.
Friendly work environment
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunch break, additional 15 minute breaks
Cons: no medical benefits, little pay
Assebling of electronic devices ensuring correct items were being used. Production was a requirement very fast paced.Co-workers were very helpful to new associated willing to help each other out. Management was professional ponted out expectations.The hardest part of the job was when we did not have material then had to do things manually. The most – more... enjoyable part of the job was learning new things, doing projects with new devices. – less
Wow, what a ride!
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 13, 2013
I have met some wonderful people and learned many things at LG. It has been a great experience for me. I met my wife, bought a home and most of all started my career at LG.
Challenging and busy
Engineering tech Supervisor & maintenance Planner (Current Employee), AlbertonFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: vouchers
Cons: long hours
I am always busy everyday giving support to operator when running production. I learn knew things everyday.Management is capable and willing to groom future leaders.All worker collabote and form a solid chain of team with strong links and willing to cover each other at any time.We have to reach the target everyday and if not we normally remain behind – more... and work late until we finnish.The are lot of training that are offered to familirize us with all new innovations and continous improvememts – less
High pressured job, demanding, stressful,
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Current Employee), GautengFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: very long hours
A very high pressured job,
You learn how to cope with the pressure of this demanding environment.

The hardest part of this job is the hectic late nights worked over month ends.
The best part of this job, is when you balance to TB.......very satisfying!
good for a career
Regional Product Manager (Former Employee), KoreaJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long work hours
the company gave to employee chance to change what they want to be.
Phone Inspector (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: free lunches.
Cons: healthcare
Working for LG was one of the best job I have had. I learned a lot about phones that I never knew. Management was great. My co-workers are amazing people.
solve engineering problems
Research and Development engineer ( R&D ) (Current Employee), Riyadh, S01January 20, 2013
 Gathering market information customer information and information related to the products competitive in the Market analyzes all result to find the ways to expand the sales network.
 Speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
 solve engineering problems in the AC unit and solving client problems
 Preparing reports and – more... Analyzing (FFR - Field Failure Rate) and lost sales
 Making Bom, drawing and prepare all documents need
 Designing and Estimation of air conditioning projects with experience in selection of HVAC products and Make a Cost envision with same quality and market needs
 Testing AC models (capacity test, Reliability, over load test, noise test and vibration test)
 Conversant with HVAC design applications and heat load calculations.
 Read and draw engineering drawings using AUTO CAD and UG- drawing
 Support the quality team to making our product with high quality and zero defects
 Support the production line to solve the problem that may stop the line – less
It is fun and a very good environment to work on.
Materials controller (Current Employee), AlbertonJanuary 16, 2013
when we are recieving materials it's whereby we feel that we are working. I have learnerd communication skills, five S and how to work under pressure and work as a team.

About LG Electronics

LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and – Read more