LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Design Internship (Former Employee), LG ElectronicsAugust 31, 2013
The whole process of television design is a practical stretch of emotional design. However the method we use is rigid,so the concept is not interesting enough also not subtle. But it's nice to work with professional people and know how a product come out.
WORK & FUN
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLAugust 28, 2013
Pros: playing games & provide meals
Cons: in festivals or importance day
PLAYING GAMES , CELEBRATES FESTIVALS , EMPLOYEES BIRTHDAYS ..........
PRODUCTIVE AND VERY BUSY WORK PLACE
Laborer and Forklift operator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 28, 2013
I LEARNED THAT EVEN IF YOU AND ANOTHER CO-WORKER DOSENT SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO ADAPT TO THAT PERSON AS A WORKING PARTNER.
Possibility
Production Support Group Manager (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPAugust 26, 2013
Pros: working for a global electronics compnay
Cons: language barrier
I am confident that I have the skills and knowledge to work in any environment.

I strive to achieve set goals and look forward to challenging circumstances. I have vast experience in several fields and have excelled to top management level with all companies that I have been involved with.
UNNECESSARY PRESSURE
Backend Executive (Current Employee), Noida, UPAugust 24, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
YOU WORKED WITH A PRESSURE WHICH IS NOT RELATED TO YOUR WORK.
productive, fun workplace no games room
Customer Service (Former Employee), Eastern Creek, NSWAugust 22, 2013
Pros: staff discounts on products, free catered lunches held on special occassions, over time including weekend work
Cons: no permanancy only casual
productive workplace fun co-workers all easy going frontline managers, supervisors all fair, easy going at same time serious, we all worked as one team, with one goal.
learned how to handle difficult customers
hardest part of job would be the very angry customers.typical day consist of busy mornings = busy service call meet required KPI's so straight – more... to work soon as you get in office. – less
Great Company Great Values! Reasonable pay even for entry level positions.
LG Home Electronics Product Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 21, 2013
Pros: pay/ time off/ bonuses
Cons: no oppertunities for advancment
Typical day consisted of visits to local retailers to train over new products and improve brand awareness. Monthly reports allowed for adjustment of strategy to help increase close rates with sales associates. Participated in large scale trainings at corporate retailers to maximize effectiveness including the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in – more... LasVegas. – less
great company, huge culture gap
Trade Markeing / Brand Operations Manager (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPAugust 15, 2013
Pros: good medical aid, petrol card
Cons: culture
LG is a great company to work. however I found the cultural gap between South African and the Koreans far too wide.

As a South African I believe we work to live, but we live to look after our family and pay our bills. A Korean outlook is to live to work. They have no desire to go home to see their family or friends only to work. This didn’t affect – more... my career or job as I am very hard working and enjoyed what I did.

a typical day at work, would be a day spend with the Key Account managers discussing their trade marketing plans. Tracking and reporting back on the field trade team, attending new product training, setting up for a customer, floor sales event, POS national roll out, promoter weekend planning, internal bulletin of all sales and Key account plans, branch visits to CPT & KZN.
The management of LG was one of if it isn’t working lets restructure the department, which left people feeling a sense of uneasy 90% of the time, also creating a culture of “never knowing your place
My co-workers were hard working, dynamic people for a passionate drive for everything we did together. The hardest part of my job was communicating with a Korean project manager the most enjoyable part was seeing a project executed in the trade. – less
Summer Intern in LG
Audio-Video Equipment Maintenance Foreman (Former Employee), Ashgabat, TurkmenistanAugust 14, 2013
Pros: close to where i lived.
Cons: low wage
Working as na intern was interesting, although it was very boring job to fix TV sets and other electronical devices. Still was good to learn how to treat electronics.
LG Electronics is a great company to work for
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/COLLECTIONS MANAGER (Current Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJAugust 9, 2013
Pros: fringe benefits, employee appreciation
Cons: strict working environment, far from home
We are in charge of order releasing as well as maintaining accounts in a management and current status. Collection of past due invoices, Research and Review of Chargebacks and deductions as well as tracking defective returns for credit to be issued.

Reconcilation of accounts and providing upper management with weekly/monthy reports on teams performance – more... and account status.

Focus on aged issues and assist collectors in resolve all past due issues. – less
productive, happy of the benefits
Sales Executive (Former Employee), PhilippinesAugust 6, 2013
Pros: daily food allowance and transpo
Cons: 8 hours, excess hour considered as overtime to be paid.
LG company contributes a lot to me, on this company molds me to a good sale assistant, and with this company i showned how good i am in customer service. All my efforts in this company was recognized and awarded. Benefits really helps my cost of living. This company gives pleasure after all the hardwork we did to encourage us to do more productive and – more... contribute good efforts to help the company stay achieve the goal. – less
Good Place to Work
QC Tech - Lead (Former Employee), Fontana, CAJuly 21, 2013
A lot of opportunity and room for advancement. Decent wage and benefit package.
A great place to research and develope
Research Engineer (Current Employee), CTO (Chief Technology Office)July 13, 2013
Pros: free meals, commute bus, health equipment.
Cons: hard working
- Doing experiment, analyzing data, discussing with the results, plan for next step.
- I learned how to be a good researcher and work in a team.
Great Job Security little appreciation
Supervisor (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 28, 2013
LG Electronics is a company with good pay scales, and good job security, however they do little in the way of engaging their employees.
Exellent pleace to start laboral life
Buyer (Delivery Group) (Former Employee), Reynosa TamaulipasJune 17, 2013
Pros: new building, free food, free gym
Good place, multicultural facility, brand new building.
Excessive work load in some departments.
Hard to deal with people because of the multicultural players.
Warehouse/shipping
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJune 16, 2013
Quality Control inventory, stored items in an orderly manner, recorded damaged and defective stock items, stamped merchandise with identification tags, packed crates, shipped merchandise, unloaded daily shipments, enforced safety practices.
interactive work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee), DamascusJune 14, 2013
excellent communication skills were required as well as management skills. It was a short summer job during my undergrad studies.
all areas good
Administration Officer - Operations (Former Employee), murarrie brisbaneMay 30, 2013
fast paced position with variety and time management extremely important to the outcome of the day
Collaborative environment with a wide range of business and products
Product Manager (Former Employee), Seoul, South KoreaMay 1, 2013
People in LG collaborate with each other to achieve team goals. And there are lots of opportunities in LG where there are a wide range of business units and products.
LG has synergy in its technical strength among different business units. For example, LG display and LG chemistry can create synergy with LG mobile device.
concentrated and attension to detail important
Tv and washing machine assembler (Current Employee), Johannesburg GermistonMarch 15, 2013
Pros: we get trained with concentration
Cons: working on our feet the whole shift.
a typical day at work involves a lot of concentration as we produce different models in a short time and one needs to make sure does not use the previous model specifications on the current model.

About LG Electronics

LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and – Read more

LG Electronics Photos