LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHDecember 12, 2013
GET in Quality from 13th May 2011 to 12th Oct 2011.
Handling Gerp Process for Quality Export Services
Productive and fun work place
Mobile Dealer Support Team Lead/Admin (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 18, 2013
Pros: fair compensation, healthcare, holiday tokens of appreciation
Cons: can't really think of any
A typical day at work was an 8.5 - 9 hour day, depending on the length of your lunch. Your job details remained the same for the most part, and if there was a change in your job detail, it was explained why there was a change and what was then necessary in order to fulfill the needed change. This was your typical office environment so the work atmosphere – more... was always professional and jovial as well. It was a diverse environment that made for a good place to develop new interpersonal relationships. The hardest part of the job, to me, was waking up in the morning! Once I got to work, the day was off to a pretty good start. I found nothing to be particularly difficult about working there. I had many promotions as well as some lateral transitions during my 11 years there, and none of the transitions were difficult to acclimate to. There was always a training phase to ensure you were provided the necessary tools to properly function within your role when training would be necessary. The most enjoyable part of the job was the day to day camaraderie between colleagues as well as the tokens of appreciation that the company provided to employees to thank us for being a part of what helped them thrive. All in all, a pleasant place to work. I definitely would have stayed on had the layoffs in 2011 not come and consumed my small department. – less
Absolutely love this field
Inspector (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILNovember 14, 2013
Working at The Congress Hotel is a very easy job I think of it as everyday living you have to clean everyday in your home.
being part in the LG company is the one im waiting for
field product specialist (Former Employee), Pasig, P00November 9, 2013
Pros: 70% salary in training
Cons: 8hrs of training
first become field product specialist you have to make seminar and trainings to be proffessional in selling of LG appliance or electronics.you will help the costumer to buy a good product so their money will not lost for nothing.
LG Electronics
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 7, 2013
Great benefits and Income. Great supervisor and employees.
Enjoyment
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 6, 2013
I enjoyed assisting the customers. I worked with a great group of people. The hardest part of the job was communicating with people that speak English as a first language.
Enjoyed the many aspects of my job
Buyer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 5, 2013
Pros: benefits, working environment
Cons: dealt with several different countries and language barrier was hard to understand
Very fast paced job in which was very enjoyable. There were many co-workers that were Korean and was very interesting and a learning experience working with the different cultures.
Productive work place
QA Test Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TxNovember 4, 2013
Repetitive type of work. Same thing everyday, just sometimes different product.
Very challenging time for LGE.
Country Manager Namibia and Botswana (Current Employee), WindhoekOctober 28, 2013
Since joining LGE SA I have seen 2 MD's as well as 80 retrenchments.
There has been a tremendous exoduc of talent and this has caused delays in service delivery and feedback. As a net result Namibia and Botswana, being two small territories, have had very little input and support from LGE SA in Jhb.
technical works
Mobile technician (Former Employee), Ernakulam,KeralaOctober 18, 2013
I learned how to rectify and repair a mobile.Since i was a technician , i have to attend the customers and help them to cure their doubts and to manage them.My coworkers was friendly so we enjoy the works
An average work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 10, 2013
*Resolve customer technical issues.
*Schedule technicians.
*Mentor new call service employees.
Busy Customer Service Setting
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJSeptember 30, 2013
Customer Service call consist of Inbound and Outbound calls.
Multiple communications via email and telephone.
Excel Spreadsheets and basic Excel Word.
Data Entry
Very helpful staff
Credit Department Intern (Former Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJSeptember 28, 2013
The workers there have taught me a lot during my internship period at LG Electronics. They are very approachable and friendly and are glad to lend a helping hand.
National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager (Former Employee), MarylandSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: great products
Hired and oversaw the performance of the retail sales team and managed national retail accounts. Cultivated and established a new LG-Walmart relationship. Built the LG Brand within Walmart and Sam’s Club stores with the first USB drives, LCD monitors, and other peripheral products.
Good Employee Beneifts
Cycle Counter (Former Employee), Fontana, CASeptember 13, 2013
Pros: discounts on lg products
Cons: point system for clocking in late, working half days or have to take days off
Got along with co-workers in my department as well other departments. Learned how to drive a Clamp and have some experience in using Microsoft Excel. There was nothing hard about my job because I did the same thing everyday for up to 7yrs. It was enjoyable socializing with others at break and lunch having a good time.
Racist company to work with.
Never hired (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 4, 2013
Cons: racist
I never got hired because they a racist against the Hispanics and Obese people. And you got bad Credit don't bother to apply.
Proffesional and well managed
OQC Inspector (Former Employee), Wrocław, DOSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: great management, great atmosphere
Cons: lack of certified courses of the iso standards(but maybe i was there too short)
As it was my first serious job, I had chance to see how things are done in big company like LGE. I was working full time and studying on University of Technology at the same time so I had a hard time, but it was manageable. My co-workers knew their job very well and were nice people - I learned much from them, I stay in touch with few individuals. My – more... boss had excellent managing skills, he read people perfectly and knew where they would fit best. Hardest part of my job was getting used to high temperature(I was performing Ageing test in 40 Celsius degrees) – less
Design Internship (Former Employee), LG ElectronicsAugust 31, 2013
The whole process of television design is a practical stretch of emotional design. However the method we use is rigid,so the concept is not interesting enough also not subtle. But it's nice to work with professional people and know how a product come out.
WORK & FUN
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLAugust 28, 2013
Pros: playing games & provide meals
Cons: in festivals or importance day
PLAYING GAMES , CELEBRATES FESTIVALS , EMPLOYEES BIRTHDAYS ..........
PRODUCTIVE AND VERY BUSY WORK PLACE
Laborer and Forklift operator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 28, 2013
I LEARNED THAT EVEN IF YOU AND ANOTHER CO-WORKER DOSENT SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO ADAPT TO THAT PERSON AS A WORKING PARTNER.

About LG Electronics

LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and – Read more