LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Open Communication
Dispatcher /Transportation analyst (Current Employee), Roanoke, TXApril 20, 2014
Pros: strategic growth
Cons: ever evolving marketplace
LGE has been continuously making efforts to create a corporate culture based on communication. They have exhibited and acted out a strategic set of goals to be a global leader in the electronics industry. In particular, the shared vision of the top 10 by 2010 initiative was promoted under the title of "Work Smart, Do it First,” was transformed in 2010 – more... into the "Jeong-do Management"

LG's 'Jeong-do Management' embodies high ethical standards and doing business in a transparent and honest manner. – less
Life is always good while working in LG
Asst.Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUApril 15, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
A word says everything "LIFE IS GOOD" while working at LG,i learn manythings specialy how to make reports & presents with any kinds of analysis.
Hardwork always keep on top with great performence.
NOT FRIENDLY!
field service (Former Employee), huntsville,alApril 10, 2014
I was hired as field service, went to Alabama for five weeks training after two week riding with local tech and three interviews. On fourth day of fourth week, they said I "wasn't suitable". Why? Because I told the instructor for operations(not the tech trainer) that their system wasn't working and I needed clarification or help to understand it.They – more... were HORRIBLE! The instructor blew up at me, as if I was the only one experiencing difficulties.Then, the next day, they ADMITTED it wasn't working, and changed the training schedule so it could be fixed! I have never experienced such complete lack of professionalism. I thought we were back in grade school! And I have been in this business for over 20 years. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE! They look good on paper, and they give lip service to "teamwork" and "we aim for resolution, whatever it takes". Sounds good, but in practice...the most unhappy work experience I have ever had. And that's saying something! – less
Wonderful compensation and benefits
Assistant Manager-Logistics (Current Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJApril 5, 2014
Working with distribution centers throughout the US provided me with a complete understanding of advantages and challenges within the distribution world.
more work/less money
Field Support (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 31, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: poor upper management, lack of understanding about american business
Some of the other reviews are CLEARLY placed here by the company. I know there were multiple layoffs and resignations between jan 2013 and March 2014. For some reason this global company thinks it's ok to treat employees like slaves and make salary employees work 18 hour days with no additional compensation, then call them lazy when they refuse to work – more... 6 days a week and travel on average twice a month! If you are NOT Korean, don't look to be promoted too quickly. They take care of their own! – less
Numbers driven
Administrative State Representative (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 24, 2014
It is a number's driven environment. Upper management only sees and cares about KPI numbers.
Great workplace with good team
Lead Infotainment & Telematics Validation Engineer (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 20, 2014
great place to work with helpful team members and manager was always helpful.
Excellent work place
Temp (Former Employee), Slough, ENGMarch 19, 2014
LG Electronics was by far my favourite place of employment. The environment was friendly and the management were fair and supportive.
Excellent working environment.
TRIAGE/INSPECTOR TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Madison, ALMarch 12, 2014
Pros: working environment
Cons: can't say
Typical day at work is, come in at about 7am, sign in and go straight to my work station. Take a few minutes looking at the assignment for the day and as usual, its the same thing. Hook boards up on Jigs and let them run for sometime and later on do my functional tests to determine which ones are good and bad using set procedures and equipment. Thats – more... for the entire 8 hrs. In between, while am running boards, my boss comes around to see if i could lend hand to some other stations that are struggling, which i gladly volunteer to. I work for some of the best managers i've ever known and the co-workers are just hardworking but fun all round. The most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers. Very caring, hardworking and above all fun. we laugh and goof off at about everything but WE GET THE JOB DONE. – less
huge multinational company
Treasury Manager (Current Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJMarch 7, 2014
but based on Korean culture and limited opportunities for non koreans
Work and Life Balance
Hvac Project Engineer - Design and Development (Former Employee), South KoreaMarch 5, 2014
Pros: all facilities are free
Cons: long hour
Working in all before company is very good. working culture was very comfortable there.
Overall, it's a place to work and achieve numbers.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee), DUBAIFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch, learning curve
Cons: unnecessary long working hours, no annual bounces and incentives, salaries not as per industry standards.
Excellent place to handle channel partners across the region.
Work closely with system Integrator s and direct clients and get equal chance to coordinate with HQ for day to days operations and schedule production as per your partner's and your pipelines.
Great people to work with
Operations Administrator (Former Employee), Canning Vale, WAFebruary 17, 2014
I enjoyed my time at LG, I was part of a team that strived for excellence. We worked together to ensure that everything ran smoothly and accurately. We were always trying to find better and more efficient ways to do things. We were very proud of our efforts and as a result our warehouse always had the best stocktake results out of all the LG warehouses – more... in Australia. – less
Good and Knowledge Sharing
Business Manager (Current Employee), Noida, UPFebruary 2, 2014
Come across self development based learning and delivering
Channel Marketing Manager
Channel Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Dublin, DJanuary 15, 2014
I had alot of autonomy in this role and was able to develop and deliver campaigns locally. I had a great team and management in the UK who were very supportive and creative. It was a positive environment to work in. Some of the IT systems were virtually un usable and there was a lack of clear process at times around PO's and budgets.
Fast Pace Environment
Website Administrator (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: vacation hours, healthcare and workplace
Cons: raises can be feast or famine
The workplace is very enjoyable but operates at a high pace... so multitasking is not an option. Management is great considering they don't micromanage, allowing free create latitude. The hardest part of the job is constantly changing direction and providing fresh ideas but the most enjoyable is feeling accomplished each day.
My job is being outsourced.
Parts Coordinator (Current Employee), Huntsville ALJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: korean culture is very different from american culture. enough said.
I can't say anything bad about LG. I love my job and hate that they are outsourcing it. I had no intention of EVER having to look for a job again. LG provides good pay and excellent benefits.
productive & fun work place,best learning
Branch Coordinator (Current Employee), Gr. Noida, UPJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: free breakfast & lunch & juice & fruits
Cons: long hours
Its a MNC company,
>its typical to work on Sunday
>I was Learned that how to do work in a team,how to make my self capable for work
>My co-workers were very helpful,they teach me every times when i asked them anythings related to my work
>The hardest part was that when our closing of month ,we were do the hard work every sunday.
>The Enjoyable part – more... was that we were do the party when we achieved our target – less
Great people
Queensland Service Administration Assistant (Former Employee), BrisbaneJanuary 11, 2014
Customer Service.
Invoicing daily.
Providing proof of deliveries.
good place to work good staff
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), newportJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
a good company to work for good pay good people a lot of good memories

About LG Electronics

LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and – Read more

LG Electronics Photos