LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great people to work with
Operations Administrator (Former Employee), Canning Vale, WAFebruary 17, 2014
I enjoyed my time at LG, I was part of a team that strived for excellence. We worked together to ensure that everything ran smoothly and accurately. We were always trying to find better and more efficient ways to do things. We were very proud of our efforts and as a result our warehouse always had the best stocktake results out of all the LG warehouses – more... in Australia. – less
Good and Knowledge Sharing
Business Manager (Current Employee), Noida, UPFebruary 2, 2014
Come across self development based learning and delivering
Channel Marketing Manager
Channel Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Dublin, DJanuary 15, 2014
I had alot of autonomy in this role and was able to develop and deliver campaigns locally. I had a great team and management in the UK who were very supportive and creative. It was a positive environment to work in. Some of the IT systems were virtually un usable and there was a lack of clear process at times around PO's and budgets.
Fast Pace Environment
Website Administrator (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: vacation hours, healthcare and workplace
Cons: raises can be feast or famine
The workplace is very enjoyable but operates at a high pace... so multitasking is not an option. Management is great considering they don't micromanage, allowing free create latitude. The hardest part of the job is constantly changing direction and providing fresh ideas but the most enjoyable is feeling accomplished each day.
My job is being outsourced.
Parts Coordinator (Current Employee), Huntsville ALJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: korean culture is very different from american culture. enough said.
I can't say anything bad about LG. I love my job and hate that they are outsourcing it. I had no intention of EVER having to look for a job again. LG provides good pay and excellent benefits.
productive & fun work place,best learning
Branch Coordinator (Current Employee), Gr. Noida, UPJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: free breakfast & lunch & juice & fruits
Cons: long hours
Its a MNC company,
>its typical to work on Sunday
>I was Learned that how to do work in a team,how to make my self capable for work
>My co-workers were very helpful,they teach me every times when i asked them anythings related to my work
>The hardest part was that when our closing of month ,we were do the hard work every sunday.
>The Enjoyable part – more... was that we were do the party when we achieved our target – less
Great people
Queensland Service Administration Assistant (Former Employee), BrisbaneJanuary 11, 2014
Customer Service.
Invoicing daily.
Providing proof of deliveries.
good place to work good staff
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), newportJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
a good company to work for good pay good people a lot of good memories
Productive.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Slough, BerkshireJanuary 8, 2014
• Meeting and greeting clients.
• Switchboard – Answering calls in a timely manner and taking and passing messages within the team and external communication.
• Checking security settings for internal and external visitors.
• Sorting and distribution post.
productive and a words leading company
as a customer care officer and computer opreator (Former Employee), Rampur, UPDecember 23, 2013
i have learned many things like all companies have many target to improver our working critaria and many parameters for improving our sale and life of our goods.
in the time of our job i have learned how to conect a frendly relation of our productive nature with our customer and make him easy with products sale, and how to manage a team and how to let – more... the work of them.i enjoying my job because of my work parameters.
i m free with my responsibilities thats a good way to do my work without stress.
there are many things that i learned and enjoying my job because of my boss trust and take my responsibility seriously – less
Productive atmosphere, Friendly environment
Assembler (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 14, 2013
Pros: good hours, good pay, plenty breaks
Cons: really wasn't any
Really enjoyed working here. Always had a job task to handle. Stayed busy.
Productive and fun work place
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHDecember 12, 2013
GET in Quality from 13th May 2011 to 12th Oct 2011.
Handling Gerp Process for Quality Export Services
Productive and fun work place
Mobile Dealer Support Team Lead/Admin (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 18, 2013
Pros: fair compensation, healthcare, holiday tokens of appreciation
Cons: can't really think of any
A typical day at work was an 8.5 - 9 hour day, depending on the length of your lunch. Your job details remained the same for the most part, and if there was a change in your job detail, it was explained why there was a change and what was then necessary in order to fulfill the needed change. This was your typical office environment so the work atmosphere – more... was always professional and jovial as well. It was a diverse environment that made for a good place to develop new interpersonal relationships. The hardest part of the job, to me, was waking up in the morning! Once I got to work, the day was off to a pretty good start. I found nothing to be particularly difficult about working there. I had many promotions as well as some lateral transitions during my 11 years there, and none of the transitions were difficult to acclimate to. There was always a training phase to ensure you were provided the necessary tools to properly function within your role when training would be necessary. The most enjoyable part of the job was the day to day camaraderie between colleagues as well as the tokens of appreciation that the company provided to employees to thank us for being a part of what helped them thrive. All in all, a pleasant place to work. I definitely would have stayed on had the layoffs in 2011 not come and consumed my small department. – less
Absolutely love this field
Inspector (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILNovember 14, 2013
Working at The Congress Hotel is a very easy job I think of it as everyday living you have to clean everyday in your home.
being part in the LG company is the one im waiting for
field product specialist (Former Employee), Pasig, P00November 9, 2013
Pros: 70% salary in training
Cons: 8hrs of training
first become field product specialist you have to make seminar and trainings to be proffessional in selling of LG appliance or electronics.you will help the costumer to buy a good product so their money will not lost for nothing.
LG Electronics
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 7, 2013
Great benefits and Income. Great supervisor and employees.
Enjoyment
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 6, 2013
I enjoyed assisting the customers. I worked with a great group of people. The hardest part of the job was communicating with people that speak English as a first language.
Enjoyed the many aspects of my job
Buyer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 5, 2013
Pros: benefits, working environment
Cons: dealt with several different countries and language barrier was hard to understand
Very fast paced job in which was very enjoyable. There were many co-workers that were Korean and was very interesting and a learning experience working with the different cultures.
Productive work place
QA Test Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TxNovember 4, 2013
Repetitive type of work. Same thing everyday, just sometimes different product.
Very challenging time for LGE.
Country Manager Namibia and Botswana (Current Employee), WindhoekOctober 28, 2013
Since joining LGE SA I have seen 2 MD's as well as 80 retrenchments.
There has been a tremendous exoduc of talent and this has caused delays in service delivery and feedback. As a net result Namibia and Botswana, being two small territories, have had very little input and support from LGE SA in Jhb.

About LG Electronics

LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and – Read more