LG Electronics

• Salary/Benefits
Good Place to Work
Assistant Tax Manager (Current Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJJune 27, 2014
Great Co Workers,
And an overall enjoyable rapport with various business units
Can be better
Key Accounts Management Help Desk (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 25, 2014
Pros: free insurance
Pay is nothing to be excited about. No advancement opportunities. Company always cutting corners to cut costs
Easy job made bad by management.
Warehouse Material Handler (Former Employee), Huntsville ALJune 23, 2014
Typical days were nice and easy with plenty of work to keep you busy. The co-workers were great for the most part, but the management is where it all gets worse. There are no real ways to advance and the pay was sub-par. Managers always look for way to make you work faster even after you have broken your back to cut cost and speed up as is. Still I – more... enjoyed my time there and made many good friends. I am, however, glad to be moving on. – less
no fun place
sales officer (Former Employee), Akola, MHJune 12, 2014
Pros: get some fun time
Cons: to stay in remote palce
Monthly planning is must to attend dealer & distributor to achieve forth night & monthly sales target .
Always have to roam in up country in south Maharashtra
i always learn hardship
travelling is best part of job
Proactive and sharp workplace
Operations Manager (Current Employee), TehrānJune 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch an transportation
Cons: long hour working
A good cantine turned out to be a very important feature, good food, a place to socialize, proximity. So far the best in these fields
Internship in LG
Sales Executive in A.C Division (Former Employee), gwalior trade fairJune 6, 2014
i was highly satisfied with my work in the intern ship the program. it helped me to understand the work environment and the demand of market..
Employment at LG
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Slough, ENGJune 3, 2014
Pros: being involved in all aspects of the business
Cons: on occasion i found certain processes restrictive and there was no real angle for growth
My responsibilities varied from ad-hoc profitability analysis to overseeing all divisions legal contracts with customers (from a promotional/financial analytical perspective).
I learned a great deal about many different markets in terms of the product being sold, how that particular market reacts to competitive activity and the intricate details customers – more... go into when negotiating their contracts.
There wasn't really a 'hardest part of the job', yes, there were more stressful times than others, month end etc but after gaining so much experience in this industry and many others, the hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable was really the same thing. Deadlines always came with an element of urgency as these could move depending on the market at that time, being pro-active and productive in trying to identify trends of any sort to assist in better/faster preparation and turnaround to these requests was key and a part of the job I did enjoy. – less
It's okay
System Engineer Intern (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJune 1, 2014
Okay to work here, culture mix is a good thing, everybody is working hard, but I still need H1B to stay here in US, currently looking for full-time job, available immediately.
enjoyed the people i worked with good pay
National Part Sales (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 29, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: people tryed to play you between each other supervisors
The job was good but the communication with higher up was not good and supervisors played you between each other. Each day supervisor changed depended on who wanted what that day.
not good
business development officer (Current Employee), delhiMay 27, 2014
Employee of IKYA Working for LG Electronics ,as BDO(business development officer)
Very high level company
Operations Manager (Current Employee), TehrānMay 26, 2014
One of the biggest HE and HA warehouses in the world with high volume of receiving and sending products
Home entertainment products
Home entertainment Customer Service & Tech Support (Former Employee), panama city panamaMay 23, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
technical support , troubleshooting as well, customer service
Average place
Strategic Sourcing Manager - Indirect Spend (Former Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJMay 15, 2014
average place, hard working place
great benefits and food. hardest part is working long hours
duties
purchasing specialist (Former Employee), Wroclaw, PolandMay 10, 2014
Pros: very interesting work
Cons: long hours and discrimination
In may daily work I have to updates orders, checking and controlling stocks level and OTD. I had to confirm production plan and solve quality problems. I also inputting an invoices into a system and explain every unconformity. I also checking productivity of molds and correlate it with production plans. Every week I made forecast basing on sales plan.
Best company in execution but less global mind
New Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Seoul, KoreaMay 7, 2014
Pros: get to meet great people
Cons: becomes passive
• Routine work days
• Learned
- what execution is
- importance of the product quality
- importance of fulfilling the user satisfaction
• Managements are smart but very stubborn and has less global minds
• Co-workers are generally all smart and nice
• It is hard to adapt the culture if you are from other contries or industries (such as service)
Very Fast and Accuracy
Regional Project Co-ordinator (Former Employee), OdishaMay 1, 2014
Very Fast and Accuracy

# Its a MNC , I learn how to work in those corporate Culture.
# I work with the Senior and i handel , accomplish my work in time and perfection.
recuriter
Service Center Recruiter (Current Employee), Decatur, ALApril 21, 2014
Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions; ensure compliance; review requirements and coordinate skill acquisition, period of performance and retention; coordinate training and organizational development
Open Communication
Dispatcher /Transportation analyst (Current Employee), Roanoke, TXApril 20, 2014
Pros: strategic growth
Cons: ever evolving marketplace
LGE has been continuously making efforts to create a corporate culture based on communication. They have exhibited and acted out a strategic set of goals to be a global leader in the electronics industry. In particular, the shared vision of the top 10 by 2010 initiative was promoted under the title of "Work Smart, Do it First,” was transformed in 2010 – more... into the "Jeong-do Management"

LG's 'Jeong-do Management' embodies high ethical standards and doing business in a transparent and honest manner. – less
Life is always good while working in LG
Asst.Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUApril 15, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
A word says everything "LIFE IS GOOD" while working at LG,i learn manythings specialy how to make reports & presents with any kinds of analysis.
Hardwork always keep on top with great performence.
NOT FRIENDLY!
field service (Former Employee), huntsville,alApril 10, 2014
I was hired as field service, went to Alabama for five weeks training after two week riding with local tech and three interviews. On fourth day of fourth week, they said I "wasn't suitable". Why? Because I told the instructor for operations(not the tech trainer) that their system wasn't working and I needed clarification or help to understand it.They – more... were HORRIBLE! The instructor blew up at me, as if I was the only one experiencing difficulties.Then, the next day, they ADMITTED it wasn't working, and changed the training schedule so it could be fixed! I have never experienced such complete lack of professionalism. I thought we were back in grade school! And I have been in this business for over 20 years. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE! They look good on paper, and they give lip service to "teamwork" and "we aim for resolution, whatever it takes". Sounds good, but in practice...the most unhappy work experience I have ever had. And that's saying something! – less

About LG Electronics

LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and – Read more