Lexmark

Lexmark Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Workplace with co-workers that are easy to get along with.
Senior Asset Management Specialist (Current Employee), Cebu City, P07December 15, 2014
A typical work day as a Senior Asset Management is coming to the office, checking emails for some tasks and communications being relayed. Checking our tools for additional requests that needed to be processed with priority. In my 5 years with this company and function, I have mastered on how to manage my day and time well in order to finish all deliverables – more... ahead of time.
We are also receiving a great support from the management in order to do our job well and co-workers are superb and are people that you can rely on both personal and work related issues or concerns.For me, the hardest part of the job is when you relay to the customer that what they are requesting is not possible and we have to come up with something in order to satisfy them in some other way.The most enjoyable part of the job as well is when you know that you are doing a great job and that you are appreciated – less
Great to work environment.
Network Printer installer (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 11, 2014
Great to work environment.Great to work environment.Great to work environment.
Challenging market/adapting well to changes/forward thinking
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), Home office, Richmond, VANovember 14, 2014
Pros: innovative, solution leader.
Cons: rapid changes to engagement strategy and named list of accounts
Dynamic forward thinking company. Work remotely, all new business Fortune 1000 accounts. Rapidly changing work environment, structure, and engagement strategy.
Enjoy the work
Worldwide Product Engineer (Current Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 12, 2014
I have enjoyed working at Lexmark for many years. I have done some very interesting things and been to many places.

My typical day at work starts with answering emails from foreign geographies about the products I support with heavy involvement from far east vendors.

What I like the least is not being able to fix a problem for a customer. Conversely, – more... what I like the most is when I can solution a problem for a customer. – less
Good people
Software Developer (Contractor) (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CANovember 4, 2014
I worked for Lexmark International Inc. from Apr.2012 to Dec.2012 as a software developer in Network Application team, Firmware Department. This is my first job after graduation in 2012.

Nice people and nice place.
Great place for techi people to grow
Software Engineering Professional (QB3) (Former Employee), Kolkata, IndiaSeptember 30, 2014
I had a great time there. Great people, who are passionate about new technology, design and implementation. There is a push towards innovation, but that needs more incentive, R&D needs real R&D jobs.
It is very family orientated
Financial Manager (Current Employee), Fourways, GPSeptember 22, 2014
Lexmark is global company, their is exposure and new processes are coming out almost every week.
There are WW shared services. and quality of work is always compromised, that is where I come in. to analyse,fix and report.
This is done for the entire accounting function, AR, AP, operational spend and rebates.
Always work to be done
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2014
My team supports all the networked printers in the CSX fleet.. roughly 3,300 devices. We handle, hardware, sotware, configuration pushes, supplies management ect.
FUN PLACE TO WORK
HR Generalist (Former Employee), WBAugust 26, 2014
Pros: good people good work enviroment
Cons: no scope for growth
the enviroment is very good, the management and HR tem is very supportive and helpful.
Nice People, Comfortable Work Environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Lexington, KYAugust 18, 2014
Great place to engage and encourage professional development. Friendly management style. A few more meetings per day then absolutely necessary. I enjoyed my time at Lexmark and would go back.
Interacting with different personalities
Personal representative (Former Employee), Lexington, KYAugust 13, 2014
Pros: salary and benefits
Cons: some managers were head hunters to cut jobs
excellent pay...excellent benefits ...lost job to overseas
Good People, bad results
Global Services Manager (Former Employee), lexingtonAugust 4, 2014
Pros: fun team outings
Cons: travel, lots of travel
Timing was everything for me to move on. I started with a company doing $5.5bn in revenue, and only five years later, was doing $3.5bn.

my work life balance was great, I just wanted to expand my career quicker than LXK could offer.
Okay place to work
Hardware Engineer (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 27, 2014
I enjoy the people and the work, for the most part. There are plenty of opportunities to learn new things. The people are great to work with as long as you don't talk about the company. It quickly goes down the rabbit hole of, "how much longer will we have the job" The job is also very flexible.
productive company to work for. Would recommend to a friend
Senior Chemical Process Operator (Former Employee), Boulder, COJuly 25, 2014
productive company to work for. Would recommend to a friend.
Good job
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lexington, kKYJuly 12, 2014
Pros: learned new skills
Cons: some long hours
Learned a lot on the job. Picked up many new skills while learning how to work in a more corporate based environment even though it was privately owned.
Experience was a valuable part of my career/life
Manager, Facilities Internal Services (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 11, 2014
Pros: opportunites for advance / special assignments (outside the box)
Cons: adapting to over business world corporate focus.
Starting with my employment at IBM (1980) until my transition to Lexmark (1992); ending with my retirement when in 2006 my department, along with several others, was outsourced to an outside contracting company. Initially, I found a company that valued it greatest asset - its human resources (employees). A typical day at work was one that required being – more... able to multitask as I was allowed to cross into areas other than just my immediate dept. I learned that with continual education/courses/classes, you could advance by not only working smarter, but harder as well. I had several opportunities for special assignments that sometime included travel. Most co-workers were ambitious teamworkers that understood that sometimes to advance meant giving someone else a "leg" up. Managment was a challenge that sometimes required early mornings and late nights, but was worth the effort which sometimes made it difficult to balance work & personal life. Most enjoyable part of the job was the varied opportunities afforded me in my 26 years with IBM/Lexmark. – less
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 11, 2014
challenging envt
productive
effective management
good teammates
Great for Comp and Vacation
Manager (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 3, 2014
Pros: comp, time off, people
Cons: poor senior management (directors, group vp), possible layoffs
The best part of Lexmark is they pay very well for an area of low cost of living. They also have a very liberal vacation policy.

The worst part of Lexmark is the poor senior management (Directors, Group VPs) that are put in areas in which they have no experience. Example: Software engineers put in Marketing roles. There is always the threat of a layoff – more... since the company is going through a strategic shift. They are moving away from being a printer company to a software, solutions, and services company. Because of these growing pains results have been uneven quarter to quarter. – less
good experience working with them
SRM AMS Lead (Current Employee), Lexington KYJune 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
its nice working with Lexmark.
The job seems to be good and satisfactory in all means
The management is supportive and friendly
enjoyed working there, good work environment. Good benefits and management was very professional
Printing Operator (Former Employee), located in lexington, tested printersJune 30, 2014
Pros: day scedule, weekends off
Cons: laid off
good place to work until you get laid off. enjoyed working with the team I was with. Had every weekend off and evenings. Management professional and courtious.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lexmark

Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the company provides – Read more