Lexmark

Lexmark Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sales Manager Central America & Caribbean
Sales Manager - Central America & Caribbean (Former Employee), San Juan, PRApril 16, 2014
Pros: traveling 9 countries
Cons: life insurance and health plan
Oversee a team of 8 professionals within the region. Implemented sales and marketing strategies for the introduction of our new corporate business plan, including the launch our new solutions portfolio, including software management.
The key was to understand client needs by assessing their business requirements.Develop and maintain key accounts in – more... the banking and government market segments – less
Friendly, Productive, Safe workplace.
Manufacturing Lead Technician(Assembler 2) (Former Employee), PhilippinesMarch 23, 2014
Handling people
Handling production line
Honest people.
Highly Oriented people
Most especially a very relax and enjoyable job.
Going Downhill since 2006 with poor Leadership and Management
Engineer (Former Employee), Lexington, KYMarch 16, 2014
Pros: from 1998 to 2006 had good competent management. diverse place to work at, better than average compensation and growth opportunities until 2006
Cons: no loyalty to employees, extreme age discrimination mostly to lay off anyone who reached higher salary bands, continues to move work offshore to philippines and india, forcing employees to train lower wage overseas staff to eliminate your job
Worked there for 15 years and was great company from 1998-2006, when incompetent management and constant reorgs/layoff began.
What kind of CEO and leaders continues to get million dollar bonuses while laying off thousands of people and forcing employees to train non US citizens to offshore their jobs overseas?
Way too many managers without skills of – more... staff, who waste most time in meetings and discussing metrics without producing or providing value add to staff or organization. No loyalty to employees whatsoever. May be out of business in few years at current direction they are heading. If economy picks up - there will be massive exodus to other jobs. For now, Lexmark can continue taking advantage of employees. – less
outstanding job always something new to learn
Core Staff I T Services (Former Employee), phoenix azMarch 15, 2014
As a field service tech your always on the move i love fast pace work and this was it.weather its repairing a printer or desktop upgrading a server i did it all and everyday was different than tha day before.
Lexmark
Developer Scan Firmware Team (Current Employee), Lexington, KYFebruary 20, 2014
Do not accept a job as a contractor at Lexmark. Only accept a full time position if one is offered.

Contractors at Lexmark get the short end of every stick.
Not a good idea
PCB Designer (Current Employee), Lexington, KYFebruary 14, 2014
Low pay, very unorganized. More politics then one should ever have to deal with in any company.
THE WORKING PLACE WAS BORING AND A LOT OF UN-TRAINED CO-WORKERS
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee), GUAYNABO, PRFebruary 5, 2014
NO COMMENTS. THIS WAS A TEMPORARY JOB AND THE WORKING ENVIROMENT WAS VERY BORING WITH A LOT OF UNTRAINED PEOPLE.
Good work place
Management Intern (Former Employee), Lexington, KYFebruary 4, 2014
Great Work Life Balance and exposure to cross-country experience. I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company.
Productive and Fun
Corporate Creative (Former Employee), Puerto RicoJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: deadlines
Nice treatment as we worked as a family, very friendly. I learned a lot about marketing strategy. The hardest part of the job are the deadlines and the most enjoyable part of the job are the environment and parties.
Great Learning Experience
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Kolkata, IndiaDecember 20, 2013
Pros: trainings, work with new technologies
Cons: work life balance
- Learnt new skills and techniques
- Exposure to current technologies
- Scope for personal growth
- Professional work culture
Large international company
Executive Assistant to VP and GM of PS&SD NA (Former Employee), Lexington, KYDecember 19, 2013
Pros: friendly environment that allowed and encouraged individuality
I really enjoyed the work environment at Lexmark. Being a large international company there were a host of different personalities which made life interesting. I made many lifelong friends at Lexmark.
Various
Channel Product and Promotions Manager (Former Employee), Lexington, KYDecember 14, 2013
Pros: a wealth of experiences throughout north america from a fortune 500 organization.
Created and presented all product, sales training for Lexmark’s Printer Services and Solutions Division to the solution provider, value-added resellers, systems integrators, service providers and distributor channels.

Traveled extensively across the United States and Canada providing content and training for Lexmark’s Consumer Printer Division’s products – more... and solutions.

Managed sales training for a team of 30 Territory Sales Managers that were distributed throughout the United States and Canada.

Managed and implemented revenue stream improvement strategies for all “Big Box” electronic retailers within both markets. – less
Learned a lot there
On-Site Service Specialist (Current Employee), BASFSeptember 25, 2013
6hours SLA is keepable, have to load the vehicle mornings with loads of parts and toner+photoconductor than no prob at all.
An innovative environment
VP Sales & Marketing (Former Employee), Lexington, KYSeptember 19, 2013
Lexmark is transforming themselves into a technology, software, solutions and services focused company.
A company that promotes work & life balance
Software Project Manager (Former Employee), Lexmark Plaza 1 Cebu Business Park Cebu CitySeptember 12, 2013
Pros: flexible working time
Cons: no retirement program yet in cebu
I considered my team and my coworkers as family. We had so many struggles with projects but we solved most of them through team work. We still enjoyed coming to work everyday. Lexmark also provided us with clubs that will relieve our stress and meet new friends.
Great place to work, enjoyed my time & experience there.
Lead Trainer (Former Employee), Rosyth, SCTSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: mixing with new people & being promoted knowing you have done a good job
Cons: long hours
Training new staff & working with original staff to train them in different areas of the workplace,
How to deal with different people in all aspects of the workplace.
Great management & eager to help their staff to achieve different experiences & levels of the workplace.
Great team of people, worked very efficiently when given the training & ability – more... to put their own thoughts/ideas forward.
hardest part of job was the long shifts.
Most enjoyable part was feeling part of a team & coming away from the job knowing you had done the best of your ability. – less
Excellent co-workers, great training programs
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Houston, TexasAugust 13, 2013
Pros: salary and training
Cons: pay plan changed yearly
Lexmark was the first position in sales that I had with technical needs. The training that I received at Lexmark on printers and connectivity allowed me to be successful there. Lexmark was also the first place where I was taught about consultative selling and the total cost of ownership. Overall a good company to work for; decent salary, benefits and – more... retirement savings program. – less
Decent place to work, ... Mediocre
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee), Dalton, GAAugust 2, 2013
Pros: great people to work with ( co-workers)
Cons: management did not do enough for the employees in my opinion
Worked 12 hours , operating a Neumag extrusion fiber line.
Did not get Scheduled Breaks , at times only got lunch in a 12 our spand. no other breaks .
Co-workers where Great , everyone had to pitch in to help there team mates , just to get a break.
Help Desk Technician
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), orlando flJuly 18, 2013
Pros: fun experience
Cons: outsourced to india
Maintained daily operations, provided training and support of Help Desk new employees.
Provided technical support on every printer working on Microsoft and Mac TCP/IP network.
Good company working through a transition.
Product Manager (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 11, 2013
Work with a lot of great people. Company is working through a strategic transformation.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lexmark

Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the company provides – Read more