LexisNexis

LexisNexis Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good work atmosphere, huge and neat and clean place, good canteen with good food
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 27, 2013
Pros: no free lunches, but discounted
Cons: sometimes, long hours, yes.
Monday is a typical but important day, as you would know the whole week's work schedule and important tasks to be carried through.
there is always a lot to learn at the job. Good management, especially the resource manager and the Project Manager. Always had good rappo with co-workers, including from other project departments.
I didn't feel anything hardest, but yes sometimes it gets tiring with deadlines, meetings and overwork.
lunchtime.
Productive team player
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: free coffee/benefits
Cons: distance to work
My day always started with a pleasant smile, connecting with
Management, regarding any new information needed for the day.
Connected with clients through email, fax and phone each day.
Worked in a very pleasant environment. I learned from our clients and co-workers that starting with a smile and pleasant attitude could always ease any issue that the customer may have, and solving their issues was my goal. Shared work related information with co-workers. The hardest part of my job was leaving it at the end of day. Loved interacting with our clients, and satisfying their needs was extremely rewarding.
not applicable
Service Representative (Current Employee), Markham, ONSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: great people at lexis
Cons: not the same company 10 years ago
A typical day at work. Great co-workers. Culture is changing and most employees are not happy working for Lexis anymore.

About LexisNexis

LexisNexis® is a leading global provider of legal research and content-enabled workflow solutions. LexisNexis consists – Read more