1. Previous working experience in an Application Development or Database Analyst capacity. Preference will be given to those candidates demonstrating experience in both areas.
2. Experience in the development of a configuration management database.
3. Experience with service delivery methodologies and other ITIL based processes
4. Experience in service level management and the analysis of performance metrics to support the service levels.
5. Extensive experience working with and supporting database reporting with Crystal Reports
6. Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
7. Strong communicator with ability to work independently and engage team resources as necessary.
8. Working knowledge of IIS and ASP.
9. Previous working experience supporting Magic Service Desk, is considered a definite asset.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Lexcom Systems Group Inc. is a privately held company founded in 1996. Operating directors brothers Bryan Janz and Garry Janz have owned and...