Levy Restaurants

Levy Restaurants Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
okay
Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 14, 2014
I was able to provide customer service to consumers. Help with sales and stock the merchandise. The work was easy and I enjoyed working with the public. There is room for advancement with CVS.
Much Better Order.
Concession Worker / Kitchen Cook (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 10, 2014
There happen to times of just weight & nothing nor customers.
I was to arrive early before scheduled start time. Next to dress according lee, pickup my required sanitary station needs. Get over to my Cooks Station & the go over duties with on site kitchen manager. Next Begin to prepare Foods and soon to be open for service of & to towards customers. – more... Worked with a few others on the kitchen floor to range and set up kitchen meals also to closing down station after events. – less
Fun fast paced work place
Concessions Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 8, 2014
Pros: free food, free concerts
Cons: management unorganized, compensation
On a typical day I will come in before staff and make sure that orders have been filled and that each establishment is stocked and ready for business at the start of each event.
serving
Server (Former Employee), Arlington ParkMay 1, 2014
Just a basic waitress position. The management was very easy going and everyone helped everyone. Hardest part is when an order would not come out right. The guest tend to want to blame the server when sometimes it has nothing to do with them. But at this job the majority of people were there to have fun so generally everyone in a good mood.
It was smooth as can be
Cook/Beverage Department12 (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
There wasn't any problems, I enjoyed being apart of the events that have taken place there. Also, knowing that my work was appreciated. Co-workers encouraged me to stay and help . Congratulated me when ever my work was completed.
Awesome, fun place to work at!
Concessions Cashier (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 28, 2014
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: easy to conform and want to change to a different job
A great environment to work at. It is a fun job, everyone goes there to have a great time and that is what you experience, and promote. It is rewarding when you make other people happy and offer great customer service. It is great pay for what we do, the benefits are good and we work for a union.

The hardest part of the job is working in the afternoons – more... and almost all weekends. The most enjoyable part is being able to work in a great dynamic fun arena. – less
Friendly work enviroment
MANAGER/SOUS-CHEF (Former Employee), orlando, miami, newyorkApril 25, 2014
Has great company policies. Quality items sold. Takes pride in what they do.
Tradition of excellence in food and beverage management
Assistant Director of Operations (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 18, 2014
Pros: exciting venue locations
Cons: muddled leadership
The culture is changing to a business analytics focused unit of Compass Group and losing touch with the values and principals that brought them to this point, They have had difficulty in selling Clients on the sincerety of their mesage.
Amazing place to work!
In seats runner (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2014
Pros: free baseball. everyday something new.
Cons: fear of being hit with a baseball.
I love the atmospere and the people. The fans are so generous. I would recommend it to anyone who loves people.
lots of favoritism within managers
supervisor (Former Employee), concessionsApril 16, 2014
Pros: good pay, good hours
Cons: no breaks, discrimination
I was fired for having the right to speak as a worker and United states citizen I spoke for those that did not have a voice for those that were afraid to lose their jobs, I worked in Barclays center Brooklyn for 1 year since opening as a concession supervisor I did my job like I was told everyday with no complaints I was approached by several employees – more... every event complaining about not getting any breaks during the event,to make this short one day I decide to speak up and write a email to levy corporate and tell them about everything that was going on with management few days later I was told I was no longer needed and was fired from my supervisor position. Is sad because I enjoyed working there and taking care of the guest that came to the events as well as training New staff I hope one day I get the opportunity to get my job back and be able to advance within the company. – less
Fast Pace, 60 + hour work week, entertaining,
Regional Controller (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 15, 2014
Reviewing weekly projections, monthly sales reports, inventory structure, reviewing contracts, providing leadership training to my employees, assisting Regional Operational directors with cost saving projects, meeting with clients regarding monthly financial reports, working on upgrading financial systems, worked on personal development and growth plans, – more... complete monthly P&L Statements and balance sheet account reconciliation – less
Server/Trainer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2014
A great Company! we Get to show Guest the experience of a great NFL football team experience .
Not the best place to work
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 13, 2014
Pros: free food, people you meet
Cons: no breaks, no healthcare, management doesn't care
I do not enjoy this job at all. It is stressful and the management does not care about you at all. I work 10-12 hour days all the time and I get no scheduled breaks. The only good thing is the people I got to meet i.e. owners of the teams, players, etc.
Poor management
team player (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 6, 2014
Working for Levy Restaurants could have been a great experience for and I probably would have stayed if management was better and advancing in the company wasn't about favoritism. Other than that working there was fun and you meet cool people and it's a great place for networking. I recommend it for young teenagers or college students, but never for – more... someone who is trying to pay bills unless you are interested in a management position. – less
A fun place to work with friendly staff and managers.
Food Service (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches, friendly staff, good working hours.
I greatly enjoyed coming into work in the morning setting up my ice-cream counter and getting everything counted and ready for the day ahead .
I learn't lots in the training days we received including points about customer service and general safety in the workplace.
All my co-workers were very friendly and eager to help me and teach me about things – more... I didn't know. When my counter got very`busy there was always someone on hand the help me deal with lots of customers at once.
The managers were all very nice, the work schedule was kept up to date and if you needed to change your working hours they were very accommodating. – less
Incredible company that fosters their employees in a caring manner.
Premium Suites Waiter (Former Employee), Omaha, NEApril 1, 2014
Absolutely the best job I have had. Great managers, awesome benefits, and stellar pay. The hours were long, but everyone was in it for the long haul so there was a sense of comraderie that made it bearable!
Extremely Busy and Active Day
Senior Saucier (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 27, 2014
typical day included preparing meals for team players as the catering chef, providing meals for family rooms in the arena and providing/making sauces for all 6 restaurants in the arena.
great company
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 27, 2014
great company great co-Workers. clean neat and safe environment.
Lovely internship, invaluable experience
Legal Department Intern (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 27, 2014
Pros: employee lunches monthly, friendly co-workers
Cons: n/a
I engaged in extensive legal writing, drafting important correspondence, and conducting market research. I learned how to deal with legal issues that arise day to day in the course of corporate business.
Good Luck
Operations (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 23, 2014
You will work every event at Ford Field, which is exciting. Good wages fun people. Not a great management staff, you are just a number.

About Levy Restaurants

This company's menu of operations feeds people out on the town and at the game. Levy Restaurants is a leading restaurant operator – Read more

Levy Restaurants Photos