Levy Restaurants

Levy Restaurants Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
its ok
Consessions (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 6, 2014
If you got a record and want a job work for chase field, its a good part time job and its a great way to hear a baseball game for free
hard work
Runner (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2014
was a ok job got to interact with different people and learn about the food industry
Fun environment to work in.
Bartender (Current Employee), Portland, OregonSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: free food is abundant.
Cons: the management was scarce.
I learned a lot from my co-workers at Levy. Its a great job for someone as extravert as me and I met some really great returning customers. I enjoy this job because of the hours: it was my night job and I was only scheduled for 5 hours or so, but could make decent money from it.
Great atmosphere and good accommodations
Concession Runner (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: good food, free viewing of the soccer game.
Cons: not enough hours
To greet and serve customer, assist customers with customer orders, pull concession items from the warehouse as needed, manage basic inventory, and open and close the concession stand. I learn how to give great customer service on a daily basis and manage time. Supervisors are very friendly and here to guide employees in the right direction to produce – more... good work ethics, I have never seen a supervisor that did'not do there job incorrectly and cared for their staff. Co-workers was friendly and polite and can compete their job with ease. The hardest part of the job was going back and forth pulling items for multiple concession stands through a large volume crowd in a event setting. I mostly enjoyed the atmosphere the job allowed us to be around. – less
I love this place!
Cook (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 28, 2014
Pros: job experience
Cons: management
Working for Levy at Bobcats Arena was amazing, it gave me a chance to experience the in's and out's of the industry I'm in; culinary. The chefs there were so in-tune with what was going, at the beginning it was a very well led ship. However, new management came and ruined my experience.
Productive and fun to work at
Suite Attendant/Dessert Cart Attendant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
A great place to work , my co-workers are wonderful . Everyone helps each other out . Management makes everything run smoothly and they are very friendly .
Levy Restarurants
Suite Attendant (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 20, 2014
My typical day at work was to take care of the food and beverage in the suites for the event that was being held at The Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. It was such a pleasure to take care of the suites.
fun place to work
Concessions Cashier (Former Employee), Reno, NVAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great bonuses
Cons: dialer
I loved working for fncb. I learned a lot about myself and how I could push myself to be better
Fun work environment - Great team/coworkers
Senior Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 16, 2014
I love Levy Restaurants. It is a fantastic company with a great vision for the future and allows for internal growth and development.
Great Place to work in the summer
Cashier (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch and discounts on game days watch the fireworks.
Cons: part - time.
This place has many things to do and discounts for family members, Very important part of team membership. I don't think that their was a really worst part if I would say anything, IS THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WATCH THE GAME DURING WORKING HOURS.
Amazing atmosphere with great advancement apportunities
Levy restaurant employee (Former Employee), Miami FloridaAugust 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits, advancement opportunities
My sole responsibilities were to transport merchandise to the corresponding stand locations as well as to label the proper receiving and expiration dates for food products.

There wasn't a hard part of the job due to the fact I greatly enjoyed my employment at levy restaurants.
Management was very nice
Cook (Former Employee), Aberdeen, MDAugust 6, 2014
Pros: management treated staff with respect.
Cons: only a seasonal job.
Enjoyed working at job. Only problem was a seasonal job. I was a cook. Learned how to cook properly. My co-workers worked as team. Hardest part of job the demand for food in the beginning of the night. Most enjoyable part of job, staff worked as a team.
Sometimes Fun, Sometimes Unpropfessional
SERVER (Former Employee), miAugust 3, 2014
I worked here two different times, once in 2012 for a few months and in 2010 for a few months. When I was working here in 2010, the management was extremely unprofessional and I didn't receive my first and only paycheck until two months later, when I quit because I hadn't been paid. Most of the employees were very lazy and shirked their responsibilities, – more... and the way they closed out the concessions was very flawed.
By 2012, the management changed and it was a much better company to work for.They began hiring employees that were willing to do their job and work hard, they came up with a new system to close out the concessions and an easier way to do inventory. They only thing that didn't change much was that it still took a relatively long time for hem to issue their paychecks. – less
Good place to work but room for improvement
Suites Supervisor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 3, 2014
Pros: advancement is fast, hours are abundant
Cons: work culture
I was paid well, but the work got stagnant. Working 14 hour days three, maybe four days a week made the job not worth it.
Poductive and fn work pla
Retail warehouse (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks, long days and during the season very few days off.
RETAIL WAREHOUSE
Work with attention to detail in moving products at a large sports facility. Monitor and control inventory for retail products. Move products from warehouse to the sales floor before/during events. Communicate with co-workers in person and by phone regarding inventory and product availability. Manage time well to complete tasks that – more... have strict deadlines. Track inventory using a computer database and scanner. Operate warehouse equipment, including forklifts and power jacks, following strict guidelines for safety. My -workers were nice we all got along. The hardest part of the job was when we worked a whole month straight with no days off. – less
A very productive and fast-paced work environment.
Stand Supervisor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2014
I have learned better ways to perfect my time-management and leadership skills.
N/A
Cashier/Hostess (Former Employee), Indianapolis,INJuly 20, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Nice high school part time job. made jus enough money to keep me looking good in school and a little money in my pocket.
Great Place To Work
Suite Attendant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2014
Levy Restaurants is the Premier Provider of Premium Services to their clients/guest.

It is a great company that provides significant opportunities for its employees.
Banker's Life Fieldhouse Concession Worker Cashier (Current Employee), IndianapolisJuly 11, 2014
Our days starts when everyone pitch in to help make the nachos and popcorn and we all are assign an register. I learn that I need to work hard to move up into the field of managment. The hardest part of the job is to make sure that the money is all counted
An demanding and interesting venue to work
Suites Manager (Current Employee), The O2 ArenaJuly 9, 2014
Pros: work with some great people and every event can be different
Cons: long hours are the main con
No 2 days are the same and on event days we can deal with up to 2000 guests on Suite Level (We have 98 Hospitality Suites in Total).

Myself and the other Suite managers look after the suites, the Supervisors (4 per night) and anywhere up to 90 Suite Attendants on an event night.

Also involved with the ongoing training on attendants and Supervisors

About Levy Restaurants

This company's menu of operations feeds people out on the town and at the game. Levy Restaurants is a leading restaurant operator – Read more

Levy Restaurants Photos