Levy Restaurants

Levy Restaurants Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
PREP-Condiment worker (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 7, 2014
It's one of the best company's I've work in the city. I've been here for 4 season and learned several different jobs here . For those of us that enjoy a good a fast peace work environment. This is one of the best in the dc area. You can also move up at this job.
Too many equipment failure
Area Supervisor (Former Employee), Carson, CAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: meals provide and health care insurance .
Cons: seasons and union. limited too management .
Food supply receiving and storage. Taking responsibilities to enforce food safety policy and organizing work area. Assisted management with CNS issues and inspection. Reminded and training staff on concessions operations food safety. Follow up to ensure equipment clean and responsibility to see guest impaired by over of alcohol. Take care of work area – more... and ensure all concessions standard safety for inspection approve from HDC. – less
SLAVE JOB
Executive Chef (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 1, 2014
Pros: plenty room for advancement
Cons: be ready to sell your soul for it
Not a company that you wish to be a salary manager at! They preach family but then turn around and expect you to ignore yours. A SALARY MANAGER FOR LEVY WORKS MINIMUM 60 HOURS AND EVEN MORE!! I WORKDED FOR THEM 7 YEARS AND THEY STOLE 10 YEARS OF MY LIFE. STAY AWAY
Exceptional Customer Service
Cashier (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great leadership
Cons: healthcare
Created new processes and systems for increasing customer service satisfaction.
Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
Resolved product issues and shared benefits of new technology.
Worked under strict deadlines and – more... responded to service requests and emergency call-outs.
Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
Assisted customers with store and product complaints.
Processed and issued money orders for customers. – less
generally good but specifically bad
LEAD COOK- Premium Clubs (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: good compensation
Cons: short sighted management, high management turnover
ive worked for levy restaurants for nearly 3 years and overall my experience has been good. ive had the opportunity to work with some amazing people and learn a lot in the process. however in my experience at my current property, the management has been over politicized and the margin of employees who advance from hourly staff to management has been – more... slim. – less
n/a
Food Prep/Front House (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 29, 2014
• Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items. Carry food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
• Receive and store food supplies, equipment, removed trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
• Mix ingredients for green salads, molded fruit salads, vegetable salads, – more... and pasta salads.
• Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware. Cut, slice and grind meat, poultry, and seafood to prepare for cooking.
• Escorting customers to their tables. – less
Award winning company filled with restuarantuers passionate about the culinary industry
Cook 1 (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 28, 2014
Cons: short breaks
I begin my day by greeting my co-workers and discussing daily operations and expectations. We have a daily workplace safety and food sanitation test and overview to make that we create a safe environment for all of our employees and guests. Soon after I begin my general work duties.
Management is very attentive to it's staff needs. I never felt like – more... I had a difficulty discussing any issues that I have had this far during my employee.
My co-workers are one of the most enjoyable things about working with Levy. It's great to work amongst other individuals that share my passionate for high quality service.Everybody is fun and friendly and it's like being a member of a big happy family.
The hardest part of my job its meeting Levy's commitment to high quality service to all of its 1000's of guests.
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that my guests truly enjoyed themselves at my establishment and that I made the difference in a guests visit with us. – less
fast paste invierment and fun
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 27, 2014
Pros: always busy.
Cons: short breaks
We receive shipments thru out the day. I redirect shipment to designated areas. Keep track of all incoming deliveries and file invoices. I learn how to manage the shipments in timely manner and organize designated load and unloads. Management is very consistent with running a smooth operation thru out the day. there are days when we have meetings in – more... the same time we have shipments coming in. I get behind on my responsibilities an I'm on my own. I enjoyed the time I get to interact with my co-workers. get to know one another. Help each other when we need to. TEAMWORK!! – less
Fast paced, Exciting at times, Changing work environment.
Pantry Cook (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: pay
interacting with co-workers
new recipes
fair management
meeting new people
standing for long periods of time
accomplishments
na
Customer Service (Current Employee), chicag, illSeptember 18, 2014
Decent is about it. Flexible. There isn't too much to say. No benefits.
Good Hotdogs
Asst Lead (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: being around people. meeting some of the players
Cons: 10+inning games
Fun place to work plenty of excitement during the ball games. Only worked when the Diamondbacks were home, or special events.
Fine for seasonal employement
Prep Chef (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 15, 2014
Long work days fun work environment. Seasonal work not longevity.
its ok
Consessions (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 6, 2014
If you got a record and want a job work for chase field, its a good part time job and its a great way to hear a baseball game for free
hard work
Runner (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2014
was a ok job got to interact with different people and learn about the food industry
Fun environment to work in.
Bartender (Current Employee), Portland, OregonSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: free food is abundant.
Cons: the management was scarce.
I learned a lot from my co-workers at Levy. Its a great job for someone as extravert as me and I met some really great returning customers. I enjoy this job because of the hours: it was my night job and I was only scheduled for 5 hours or so, but could make decent money from it.
Great atmosphere and good accommodations
Concession Runner (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: good food, free viewing of the soccer game.
Cons: not enough hours
To greet and serve customer, assist customers with customer orders, pull concession items from the warehouse as needed, manage basic inventory, and open and close the concession stand. I learn how to give great customer service on a daily basis and manage time. Supervisors are very friendly and here to guide employees in the right direction to produce – more... good work ethics, I have never seen a supervisor that did'not do there job incorrectly and cared for their staff. Co-workers was friendly and polite and can compete their job with ease. The hardest part of the job was going back and forth pulling items for multiple concession stands through a large volume crowd in a event setting. I mostly enjoyed the atmosphere the job allowed us to be around. – less
I love this place!
Cook (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 28, 2014
Pros: job experience
Cons: management
Working for Levy at Bobcats Arena was amazing, it gave me a chance to experience the in's and out's of the industry I'm in; culinary. The chefs there were so in-tune with what was going, at the beginning it was a very well led ship. However, new management came and ruined my experience.
Productive and fun to work at
Suite Attendant/Dessert Cart Attendant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
A great place to work , my co-workers are wonderful . Everyone helps each other out . Management makes everything run smoothly and they are very friendly .
Levy Restarurants
Suite Attendant (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 20, 2014
My typical day at work was to take care of the food and beverage in the suites for the event that was being held at The Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. It was such a pleasure to take care of the suites.
fun place to work
Concessions Cashier (Former Employee), Reno, NVAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great bonuses
Cons: dialer
I loved working for fncb. I learned a lot about myself and how I could push myself to be better

About Levy Restaurants

This company's menu of operations feeds people out on the town and at the game. Levy Restaurants is a leading restaurant operator – Read more

Levy Restaurants Photos