Levi Strauss & Co. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun,diverse place to work
PART TIME (Current Employee), Halton Hills, ONJanuary 12, 2016
Pros: free items
Cons: short shifts
Shifts are usually 4 hours long, and depending on your availability you tend to only get 3 shifts average a week.

MANAGEMENT IS GOOD.

EVERYONE IS FRIENDLY.

hardest part of the job is that its in a tourist mall so you need to have good communication skills to be able to help various people.
Fun and exciting workplace until you learn everything.
Stylist (Current Employee), Richmond, BCDecember 27, 2015
Starting off this job was one of the most enjoyable parts; every shift for the first few months you'd be getting to know your co-workers, getting to know the product you were selling, and most importantly acquiring skills that range from customer service to shipping & receiving product.
Every day was filled with fun and excitement until the rush is over; after that, it's just shift after shift of repetition, watching the clock slowly tick until your shift ends.

This may be like every retail job, but if you're passionate enough about a brand, I believe that you would not get bored of it, but unfortunately for me, I was not a huge fan of Levi's to begin with.
Positive work environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONDecember 9, 2015
Pros: Free jeans every month
Cons: Sometimes sales get stolen
Nice staff and nice managers, everyone is always willing to help each other out. Learned to work on commission and gained a lot of knowledge in customer service.
This job sucks.
Order Picker Operator (Cherry Picker) (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONNovember 7, 2015
Management breaths down your neck about quotas which are unrealistic at 90 boxes an hour for picking and 200 boxes an hour for putaway. Putaway boxes range for 30-50lbs. They pay just above minimum wage and wage progression sucks. One guy had been working there for 5 years and was only making 15$ an hour as a machine operator. Killed myself just trying to make minimum quotas. Everyone hates one another and is out to get one another. all together a toxic work environment.
Progressive Company with Strong Focus on People development
Planning Manager (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONMay 15, 2014
Pros: half day friday's all year long
Cons: reducing size of canadian office
Difficult at the time as Levi's was closing plants across Canada and my role included running scenarios that impacted many individuals.

Overall great organization with focus on people development and balance!

Allowed people to move from various department for professional development.
great place
Production Manager (Former Employee), cornwall, ONAugust 21, 2012
I worked at Levis for over 35 years , all of my management skills came from here , all of my human skills came from here, all of my people skills came here , at times I really miss it
Thoroughly enjoyed my many years there.
Various (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 3, 2012
Held various administrative positions, from Clerk Typist to Sales Administration Manager.