Levert Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Place To Start My Career
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON12 July 2017
Levert Group allows individuals a foot in the door with some major companies in the mining sector. Often times when i applied at mines to get a job no one every calls me back. Levert called me back promptly and gave me a chance to excel!
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No Pension
Not a good place to work
Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario16 November 2016
Had a bad experience working for Levert. They don't give you any information and they only seem to care about their contract. There is no support for employees and the can get rid of you with no reason at all. Bad situation. If a real problem comes up where you need the labour board there is no help for you because you work for a temp agency. These guys are the worst. Not recommend at all.
Excellent Workplace with lots of opportunities for advancement.
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Detour Lake Gold mine, ON6 June 2015
Toolbox meeting in the morning, was very informative. Working production throughout the day was challenging, but very rewarding. It was a mining job with a camp lifestyle, which I enjoy immensely.
labour
Labourer (Former Employee) –  sudbury,on5 November 2013
labour its was work that had to do with put things toghter and and operating other things
Pros
contracting
Cons
payed weekly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Levert Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2