Levert Personnel Resources is currently looking for a Logistics Management Lead
This includes Project, Drilling and interface with Production. The role includes observation of Material Control, Inventory Management, Material Coordination, Material Receipt, Material Storage, Preservation and inbound Logistics.
- Coordinate development and oversee implementation of the Logistics Plan including;
- Facilitate EPC’s Logistics & Materials Management activities with respect to:
- Coordinating and stewarding implementation of Logistics & Materials Management systems.
- Supervision of logistics staff.
- Logistics / Materials Management processes, procedures, and manuals.
- Coordinating logistics information transfer to Company contacts at the module yards (Korea and Canada).
- Conduct assessments to verify that Project is meeting Logistics & Materials Management goals and objectives and ensure improvements are implemented by EPC/Logistics SC.
- Maintain interface and leverage functional Logistics & Materials Management to meet demands for Logistics support.
- Coach/advise/interface with EPC and site team counterparts to ensure a seamless understanding of Logistics Plans, Challenges and associated mitigation efforts..
- Communicate expectations for overall project Logistics & Materials Management activities (i.e., Logistics & Materials Management Plan and related procedures and programs).
- Review and advise contractors on their Logistics & Materials Management plans and procedures.
- Facilitate risk assessments and studies as defined by the Project Logistics & Materials Management Program.
- Prepare periodic presentations or status of program to project management and advise as to detailed working solutions to address evolving challenges.
- Share Logistics & Materials Management lessons learned between/among sites and functional organizations.
- Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or 15+ years professional experience working on large scale petrochemical or infrastructure construction projects.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- 15 years experience in Logistics (Materials Management, Procurement
- Working knowledge of petrochemical industry materials and equipment
Other Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Experience working with Construction and Operations as a Sr. Materials Manager or consultant at a project or higher leadership level
- Experience leading project materials management teams on large project