Level Platforms is seeking a motivated, team oriented individual with strong product test background and excellent communication skills for a 6 month contract potentially leading to full time employment. The primary responsibility for this position will be the product validation and certification of Service Modules which provide deep integration with third complementary party products.
- Understand customer usage of Managed Workplace and the use of complementary products to aid in the development of test suites and configurations.
- Develop and document test objectives and test cases for new Service Modules through collaboration with internal and external product management and design teams.
- Execution of test plans covering functional, regression and performance testing.
- Work with customer support and development in the troubleshooting and analyzing and retesting of product issues.
- Maintain and evolve test environments and test suites based on test escape analysis.
- Certification of Service Modules developed by third parties.
Skills, Abilities and Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of testing web applications.
- Experience with .Net, HTTP, XML, WMI, SNMP, SOAP
- Experience with various computing environments and operating systems:
o Mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry)
o Virtual environments (VMWare and Hyper-V)
- Experience with Visual Studio and automation within Visual Studio would be a strong asset.
- 3+ years’ experience in product test.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adopt and learn new technologies independently.
Indeed - 13 months ago