For over 10 years, our dedication to provide a superior service for our clients has made Level One Construction a well-known company in home and commercial renovation.
Careers at Level One offer challenging and rewarding professional development in a dynamic environment. Level One's employees are continuing the tradition of success that made our company highly regarded in the construction industry.
- Answer incoming calls and take appropriate actions.
- Schedule meetings and organize Owner’s agenda.
- Prepare finalized estimates based on information received from the Owner or Estimator and forward same to clients.
- Follow up on estimates as directed by the Owner.
- Ensure information and correspondences are forwarded to the appropriate individuals.
- Provide administrative support to the Owner and Project Managers.
- Ensure accurate time records are maintained for employees.
- Ensure time records are cost allocated to the appropriate projects.
- Proficient with preparing spreadsheets: budgets, change orders
- Assist Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- General knowledge and previous experience in the home renovation industry would be an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service, administrative support and reception duties.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
- Can deal professionally with clients via telephone and in person
- Be highly organized and can independently manage workload and deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Completion of Grade 12