About Lethbridge Mitsubishi
Lethbridge Mitsubishi has been one of the largest growing dealerships in the Lethbridge area. We have a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service in all facets of our business. We offer exciting products and highest quality pre-owned vehicles. Lethbridge Mitsubishi is family owned and operated, and know the importance of balancing work and personal time in order to have a great life. With over 20 years of experience our dealer principle has built a thriving, sustainable company by employing superb people, offering great value and following ethical business practices.
Alberta’s fourth-largest city by population and third-largest by area, Lethbridge is a beautiful city with tremendous community pride. Lethbridge has all the advantages of a big city without the headaches of big metropolitan centers. Commute times are 15 minutes at the most, and traffic is sparse. It’s cheap to live here, and your dollar goes much further than Calgary or Edmonton! The climate is mild, and the snow melts quickly thanks to our Chinook winds. Nearby, Waterton National park and the Rocky Mountains offer great getaways from the city. Looking for entertainment? – We have a WHL hockey team; there are also many world-class ski resorts and golf courses in the vicinity. Lethbridge is a great place to live and raise a family. It is very safe with a low crime rate and it is one of only a few cities its size with two post-secondary institutions – Lethbridge College and University of Lethbridge.
Promotes and ensures high customer satisfaction, generates sales department revenue through the sale of accessories, after sales products, and extended warranties and manages the credit approval process and assists in the delivery process. Lethbridge Mitsubishi’s hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm; we are closed on Sundays.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting every customer after they have agreed to purchase a vehicle and promote the sale of accessories, after sales products, and extended warranties
- Coordinating the installation of any of the above with the service department
- Managing the credit approval process, preparing delivery paperwork, and ensuring a smooth delivery process overall
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience as a financial services manager
- Previous sales experience, preferably in an automotive
- Ability to negotiate and sell
- Previous experience in customer-service role
- Vehicle product knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent organizational and privatization skills, attention to detail
- Ability to meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Compensation is based on commission.
- Above the industry average, with high income potential
- Great benefits including medical and dental.
- Sundays off
All applications will be accepted. We're looking for people from all walks of life, both men and women. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lethbridge Mitsubishi has been one of the largest growing dealerships in the Lethbridge area. We have a strong commitment to providing...