Lethbridge Family Services Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
It was a good learning experience
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABApril 22, 2014
I would typically start at 6AM every day with two or three other HCAs at the lodge. I would have about 30 minutes with each client to get them washed, groomed, dressed and ready for the day. I LOVED my clients. The management, however, left a lot to be desired.
Sometimes, particularly on holidays, the management would lose order and one person would get the entire morning run for a lodge, anywhere from 15 to 20 people in the span of 4 hours.
Pros
loved dealing with the clients
Cons
a lot of split shifts, office politics, bad management, judgmental attiudes
Nice Supervisor
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABNovember 9, 2013
I go into homes and provided care to clients in their day to day activities.
Pros
enjoyable visits
Cons
split shifts weren't always okay with the children.
Awesome people and great company! I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and all the people
Success Coach\Child Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABAugust 12, 2013
I was mostly and independent entity with my position but worked with various staff doing out-reach in the schools and on bigger out-reach activities (ex. Soup-Kitchen, Camp Retreat, Scuba-diving etc.) Outside of this I created mentoring activities in the community and did much networking to provide affordable experiences for the youth, (ex. free orchestra tickets, discounts on skiing). The hardest part of my job was probably letting it all go and giving myself a break, especially at home, because much of my work was done from home, (networking or connecting with the kids or team). The most enjoyable part was building the relationships with the kids. I truly loved my job, but unfortunately our funding was cut in July.
Pros
the kids and the team i worked with.
Cons
no cons..i loved my job.

Lethbridge Family Services Reviews by Job Title