Leone is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Visual Merchandiser / Window Dresser for
Established in 1987, Leone is recognized as one of Canada’s Premiere independently owned specialty fashion stores. Located in the heart of Vancouver, inside the historic Sinclair Centre, Leone encompasses over 25,000 square feet of exclusive retail space and hosts a diverse collection of the world’s finest designer fashions, shoes and accessories for both women and men. Leone offers a unique and exclusive product mix, highly informed and friendly sales associates and a corporate dedication to customer service and satisfaction.
If you have experience in visual merchandising in a retail fashion environment and want to work at one of Vancouver’s top shops while receiving great benefits - please apply today!
We will invest in you by offering:
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical and dental benefits
- A highly professional and creative work environment
- Year round clothing discounts and special offers!
As part of our dynamic team you will be responsible for:
Maintaining the overall “look” of the store and ensuring that the Leone image is maintained throughout. This includes but is not limited to co-coordinating window and mannequin displays, regularly updating mannequin looks to maintain a fresh appearance and ensuring all store signage is up-to-date.
- Minimum of one year experience as a visual merchandiser in a retail fashion environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to create and develop original visual schemes independently
- Ability to meet basic physical requirements for climbing ladder, adjusting lighting and moving mannequins
- A friendly and dependable disposition
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in applying, please email your resume to Babak Teymourian or feel free to drop by:
757 West Hastings Street
Thank you for your interest in our company.