Lenovo

Lenovo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place
Inbound Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 21, 2015
Great place to work with a great work/life balance. The work environment is also conducive to productivity without added stress. Definitely would recommend Lenovo to anyone with prior experience.
Lenovo
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Free snacks and bevs.
Fun work place at the MEMS Sensor Lab in San Jose, CA. Not all about the numbers but how you personal grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowed as the company grew.
Overall experience
Master Planning Professional (Former Employee), Ogden, UTAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Exciting, quality products, visionary CEO, good compensation and benefits
Cons: Employement stability.
I enjoyed working for a cutting edge, lean, growing, global company with great leadership even though it was for just a year. Lenovo bought majority ownership in the storage company I was working for and that is when I became an employee. After the first year the decision was made to transfer our responsibilities to North Carolina and China but I learned many things from the experience and would not hesitate to work for them again.
difficult company to work for
World Wide Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 4, 2015
Lenovo can be a challenging company to work for. Folks like to hold you back and just see what will break when they eliminate your job.
Very Productive
Corporate Strategy Intern (Former Employee), 北京市, C22August 2, 2015
I value this experience very much, because it taught me lots of career related skills and techniques. Although I'm an intern, I was able to involve in large projects and shouldered heavy responsibilities, which was indeed a challenge but finally gave me a rocket ship ride in career life.
So Far so Good
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Nice work environment
Cons: Morale is low
Was apart of the Lenovo/IBM Server Group acquisition in October, 2014. With any merger there are a lot of challenges and change. Just trying to hang on to see what the future holds.
only there a short time
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJuly 15, 2015
I was part of the IBM server division that was sold to Lenovo. I was only with Lenovo a very short time. Management was unavailable and did not provide direction. Seemed as though all IBM managers and above were in a political chess match trying to figure out the culture of the new Lenovo management. Maybe they figured it out by now?
excellent
Project Manager (Former Employee), C30July 6, 2015
Pros: excellent
Cons: no
excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,excellent,
Met nice people
Channel Account Executive (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJuly 4, 2015
• Achieved over 108% on a sales quota of $10 Million for fiscal year 2010
• Achieved over 116% on a sales quota of $12.7 Million for fiscal year 2011
• Planned and Spent the Marketing Budget effectively and efficiently to maximize ROI per Account with clear accountability
• Managed and maintained Partner and Reseller relationships.
• Planned and Implemented the Partner and Account activity, based on product/area strategy, product planning and market analysis, to meet growth objectives
• Conducted sales programs with Lenovo marketing team, business partners, and individual customers to achieve – more... revenue, create strategies and market share growth targets
• Maintained, tracked and reported all market related information about Lenovo and Competitors in terms of new products, prices, activities and strategies

Acquisition Enterprise Account Executive
• Achieved over 120% on a sales quota of $8Million for fiscal year 2008
• Achieved over 135% on a sales quota of $10Million for fiscal year 2009
• Exhibited excellent pipeline, forecast, and sales planning to demonstrate control of the business while exceeding sales quota
• Delivered relevant value propositions into the Account to acquire new business for Lenovo including upfront Attach of services, on-going support services, and consulting services
• Conducted sales programs with Lenovo marketing team, business partners, and individual customers to achieve revenue, and market share growth targets
• Maintained expertise on Lenovo products and strategy to earn credibility with the client and Lenovo Account Teams
• Provide proactive follow-up, product information and engage with people at all management levels of the business (internally and externally) in order to act as a strategic partner.
• Identified and recruit new partners for new business development
• Understand and execute according to client procurement cycles and decision making from start to finish by customizing business solutions to large client
• Exceed new business revenue target for assigned sales territory – less
Productive and happy.
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 25, 2015
First of all we can be in different workplace or in different showroom.In daily basis stocks arrangement and display need to be in well arrange.And i learned in dealing with various clients and as well as my co-workers.and sometimes we need to excert more and more efforts for to achiive my targets or goals and i never give up.And lastly the most enjoyable part would be all your effort will be payed off or shall i say will be rewarded because i achive my target or goals.
released after aquisition
Client Technical Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 24, 2015
I think Lenovo has great potential to become the global IT leader. I moved over from IBM after Lenovo purchased the x86 server business. For reasons that were never articulated to me, I was let go at the beginning of the FY 2015. As I accepted the position as a contractor 17 months prior, it was not as unexpected as it could have been.
They seem to be more nimble and responsive to customer desires than IBM was with the same product line. Through attrition and "resource actions", however, they've lost much of the established knowledge base. When they manage to bridge this gap, they can be very competitive in the US.
My first and second level management was excellent, but I felt uninspired by upper levels. The unstated goal seems to be to create a hip, cool company. I will watch Lenovo's progress with interest, the market is their's to win.
6 months post merger
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 23, 2015
Pros: Good people
Cons: Lack of Useful Communication
Company is still trying to find its way in new market. After acquiring System X from IBM, Lenovo is still trying to find its way. Given Lenovo's past success I believe they will eventually do it. But the pain is a bit(ie layoffs) high until they succeed
Great company with good benefits
Associate HW Engineer (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJune 22, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, flexible hours.
Cons: I don't like the open work environment.
Lenovo is a great company to work for, but as of security, I think it's very slim. It's all about making profits so they will do whatever it takes to reach their goal.
Good office enviroment
Hardware Development Engineer (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJune 21, 2015
Flexible working hours. Good compensation benefits. Good people to work with. Good natural light. Good lower management.
High performance, demanding, and collaborative work environment
Project Manager - High Value Servers (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 16, 2015
Pros: Leaning, collaborative enviroment
Cons: none
Excellent company! EBG is refining its craft and I expect them to become the next world leader in the x86 market space. The work environment is very comfortable but demanding. Teamwork is a must. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning a new way to be very productive and expand my project management skill set. My colleagues are outstanding folks. The toughest part of my job is managing all the details for each project. Making sure we stay on track to make each milestone as well as take advantage of any opportunities should they present themselves.
not good for remote worker
System xFW Life Cycle (LFC) Release Manager (Current Employee), Raleigh-Durham, NCJune 8, 2015
The hard part of this job is that it has extra workloads and demanding work overtime constantly.
I enjoyed I am able to work flexible sometime.
Good Place to Work
Intern, Business Transformation (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 4, 2015
Work with IT Talents for global projects.

Great impact on PC industry. Innovation will be the key for the future technology

fun environment with many great talented people, Great boss, good culture
High speed high tech environment
Senior Team Leader (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 3, 2015
Pros: Paradise for a tech person who loves to travel
Cons: Work-life balance
Lot of travel and lot of work/exposure. Some times chaotic environment, management changing twice in one week. Enjoy the dynamic environment and the friends you make easily in the company- do not enjoy the management failures that have to be covered by massive layoffs due to low bottom lines
Growth company
Global Marketing Programs Leader (Current Employee), Danbury, CTJune 1, 2015
Fast growth company. hardware product sales is the focus, not as much solution sales. Consumer business is bigger than enterprise business.
Bringing up of a skillful engineer
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), 北京市, C22May 31, 2015
My one of important working in my company was the bringing up of a skillful engineer in wireless technology. And I worked with several country`s engineers who were came from China, Japan, Korea, Philippine, Indonesia, etc. I have a very impressive experience around 3 years ago with a great engineer. He was a software engineer from Philippine, but he wanted to be a hardware engineer in wireless technology. I had worked with him around 3 years in Japan. And it was very hard working for him and me with many of testing and experimentation. But he did it with very passionate power, and we provided very impressive wireless solution for one of innovative Lenovo product at 2013. He got one of precious award from company, it was the 1st time for him to get this kind of honorable award. He said me it was very wonderful experience and got more self-confidence on his own skill. He is working in his current company with a key engineer. It was very precious experience for me as well, I could communication with several engineers from other countries, and know what they wanted to be and know.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lenovo

Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools – Read more

Lenovo Photos

Entrega de produto ao cliente!