Lenovo

Lenovo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Strong team building and perfect corporate culture
Project Manager/BASIS Engineer (Former Employee), 北京市, C22January 17, 2015
The perfect coprorate culture build an amazing team which is relax, collebrated and technical focus. Although the salary is a little lower than industry average, it provides a large platform to green hand and get promotion quickly there.
Nice place of working
Development Architect (Former Employee), BeijingJanuary 15, 2015
work includes coding, documenting, etc. Compare and study state-of-art technology/project in the related fields. Friendly and efficient colleagues. Chase up the scheduled release dates. Be excited to see no bugs reported from QA and the deployed product working in order.
System Test
Hardware Test Engineer (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJanuary 4, 2015
Cons: low morale and unstable employment status
Working with a great group of contractors on a state of the art server.
The PC Division seems like a great place to work.
WW Demand Programs Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Home based - Mahwah, NJDecember 23, 2014
Lenovo has excellent products and does it's best to treat employees well. The benefits are good and the salary fair. Lenovo is located in Morrisville, NC and has recently built a lovely, new facility for it's x86 business which includes cafeteria and workout facility.
High paced environment with some communication shortfalls
Contact Center Specialist (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCDecember 12, 2014
Pros: well known company
Cons: short breaks, no perks
Well know company recognized worldwide. Great Cafe though high priced
Nice people, unstable enviornment
Contractor (Current Employee), dunwoodyDecember 8, 2014
Pros: coffee and occasional cakes
Cons: upper management isn't knowledgeable about the product, no upward growth
Pay is decent but no forward movent and sliding scales to pay incentives that never seem to properly materialize. Nothing seems to have order be it the process or the"management" who will bounce you around to different department heads to resolve issues.

Place could be truly amazing if they fostered the minds there and grew into a more powerful team, But at the moment at least it's a revolving door with no real scale on talent vs. the untalented techs.
Fun company, growth potential
Production Operator (Former Employee), Whitsett, NCDecember 7, 2014
Pros: paid breaks and lunch for hourly employees
Cons: lower starting salary for the area and work
Cross training available. You can make working for this company just a job, or a career. It's up to you.
Great company
Data Analyst (Former Employee), C30November 12, 2014
good company for broaden your vision and learning, very good management
Productive and fun workplace
Technical Support & Refurb Tech (Current Employee), Whitsett, NCNovember 7, 2014
For my first job, I was happy to know I would be working in a job that utilized my education. It was exciting to know that within just a few weeks of graduation, I had my first paycheck. My thinking behind the IT position centered on the fact that they have a global presence, it was a definite promotion and positioned me to be a viable candidate for the marketing position with your company.
Deployment Manager (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCOctober 24, 2014
Productive environment. Senior management in China which means some late night hours.
A great company in China
Technical Support (Former Employee), BeijingSeptember 27, 2014
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
I learned computer skills, My experience.
It is well management.
There is a team include several colleagues working with me.
The hardest part of the job is dealing user's requirement.
Lenovo: Where Careers Go to Die
Account Executive (Former Employee), USASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: unethical, disloyal, closed to female advancement, distorted perception of realistic goals, zero regard for work/life balance
Highly unethical and incompetent leadership with a sole interest in promoting the 'boys club' while giving no attention to the overall business strategy or employee work satisfaction.
Great culture
Fulfillment Professional (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCSeptember 19, 2014
Great place to learn and grow. Enjoyed my experience with company.
A productive work place with a challenging work pace.
Refurb Producer (Former Employee), Whitsett, NCSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: phone plan discouts
Cons: no benefits, employed through ctg, 10 hour shifts, work on holidays
In a typical day I work on a pod with forty eight computers. While on this line I am constantly taking laptops and desktops down, while putting more up. Next I clean the computers that I have taken down and prepare them for packing. While working at Lenovo I learned how to better manage my work time. Management at Lenovo is rather lax in refurb. They areconstantly pushing us to reach our numbers, and work as a group. My co-workers are all hard working individuals who constantly strive to reach the numbers set by Lenovo. The hardest part about my job is the numbers that have to be reached every day.The best part about my job is the challenge of getting those numbers, and working with great co-workers.
UNORGANIZED
Contact Center Agent (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCSeptember 3, 2014
HATED THIS PLACE, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, NO ONE DID THEIR JOB. AND ALL THE UPPER MANAGEMENT NEVER WERE AROUND WHEN YOU NEEDED THEM.
Typical corporate environment
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: monitored time and bathroom breaks, salary + commission structure kept changing, promises to be converted to full time are lies
This was just not the right fit for me. Quotas kept being elevated in times of very difficult sales periods. My final manager ended up being a gem, but the stress isn't worth it. If you're use to a call center environment, then maybe you'll love it, but this was not the right fit for me.
Fun and fast paced
Ecenta Consultant Team (Former Employee), 北京市, C22August 14, 2014
Employee friendly working environment, fun but fast paced, tons of stuff to learn
Lovely team
Human Resource (HR) Management trainee (Former Employee), PondicherryAugust 8, 2014
I am a highly self motivated individual, who has both academic and professional work experience in various Human Resource operations. Be it in MBA in HR or in my MHRM( Master of HR Management) I have always aspired to be a HR professional, that lead me to work as a HR trainee at the computer manufacturer Lenovo Ltd, India, where I was primarily responsible for Provident Fund settlement and Payroll for all Lenovo employees. Since I had my first graduation in computer science and IT, it was much easier for me to understand and in some cases improve the software and technical knowhow regarding payroll and PF deliveries.

As someone who is aspiring to be a HR professional, after moving to Birmingham with my husband(EU citizen), considering the current economic climate, I have taken up a part time job and have started volunteering at Botanical Gardens, Edgbaston, UK. Meanwhile I am looking for courses through which I can horn my skills and knowledge on Government statutory, tax and employment legislations.

Being an efficient team player, I did develop extensive customer service skills during my tenure at Lenovo. Attention to detail, multi-tasking and the stamina for long hours are my advantages. Moreover, I have had experience in engaging university students on industrial visits and was also part of the recruitment team. Considering the above skills, in particular the payroll administration I strongly believe that I am the ideal candidate for the job specified, hence I kindly request you to consider my application and grant me a personal interview with yourself where I can further express myself.
Customer Service Specialist for Lenovo
Customer Service Specialist/Tech Support (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 14, 2014
Pros: updates on changes/ co-workers
Cons: lack consistency in some areas
When a customer would call into the center to check on the status of their orders. Sometimes research was required in order to provide the customer with accurate details. I learned how to use several systems such as Salesforce and SAP. The management was really good about keeping the center informed on updates. My co-workers kept the day interesting and made the day go by faster. One of the hardest part of my job was when a customer's order would somehow get lost in the system we were required to put in a dispute for the order so the customer can be provided with a resolution. The dispute would have to be submitted into a system that would take almost an hour to process. Being able to work flexible hours on the weekends.
great place to work
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), greensboro ncJuly 9, 2014
good people to work for they have summer flings where they take us out.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lenovo

Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools – Read more

Lenovo Photos