Lenovo

Lenovo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
SAP CRM Engineer (Former Employee), BeijingApril 27, 2015
excellent co-workers
need to be able to work under pressure
always need to work overtime
lot of worldwide project experiences
Want alot for very little
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Dunwoody, GAApril 27, 2015
A typical day at this job is stressful. A lot of work for very little pay. I would not recommend this job to anyone. STAY AWAY!
challenging
Retail Sales Executive (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZApril 21, 2015
Pros: you got to meet different type of people
Cons: overtime without pay they will give it as comb off/extra off
Being a Retail Sales Executive is a very challenging, stressful but fruitful job. Challenging in the sense that your selling skills will be tested as well as your patience on how you will deal with a customer. Stressful but fruitful because even thou their is language barrier at the end of the day you will feel happy and satisfy once you got a very good sale.
Decent place to work at
Associate Manager - IMC (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 1, 2015
Growing company, great opportunities, providing you are in the right team. Good option of working from home and handy annual leave as well.
Beautiful campus and flexable work schedule
Lean Six Sigma Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCMarch 30, 2015
Pros: location, cafeteria, business equipment and support
Cons: Calls with China were often at 2am
Lenovo was a good company to work for. I loved the campus. I had state of the art equipment. The benefits were fantastic. The ability to work remotely was awesome.
Worst Culture EVER
Assistant (Former Employee), ChinaMarch 30, 2015
Not collaborative at all....People just try so hard to blame one another. Management shirks responsibilities to subordinates. Pay is really low by industry standards.
Great Place to Work
Serviceability Advocate (Current Employee), Whitsett, NCMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Ability to work remote
Cons: Long term contract
Great Place to Work. People are friendly. There is an ever changing culture of lean management.I have the opportunity to get involved with Bold Lean Workouts for distribution. I gained a lot of knowlege of working within different areas in the warehouse and how it tied together with my piece of the job. The hardest part for me would be the long term contract. Although, I thouroughly enjoy my colleagues.
Great Company
Customer Engineer (Current Employee), MorrisvilleMarch 19, 2015
Support 2300 Hundred users in a fast paced Environment.
Image new user laptops, re-image existing laptops via Clonezilla.
Break-fix, repair, software installation and troubleshooting.
Remote end user support via Lync/TeamViewer.
Update tickets on a daily basis via BMC Remedy.
Avaya Phone setup and configuration for clients.
Support Windows XP, Windows7, Windows 8, Office 2007, 2010 and 2013, MS Lync, Hyperion, Brio, DB2 iPhone and Android devices.
good experience
Project Manager (Former Employee), BeijingMarch 17, 2015
I like working in Lenovo overall. Co-worker is nice and the company provides many training. My work is very controllable, and meaningful, I am in charge the worldwide commercial monitor launching.
GREAT company
Fulfillment Professional (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCMarch 17, 2015
Great place to work to learn supply chain and large scale supply chan. I was a long term contractor great group of people.
GREAT company
Fulfillment Professional (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCMarch 17, 2015
Job culture is different
Sales Operations Acct Manager (Former Employee), Roy, UTMarch 3, 2015
Large company with an indifferent job culture. Work life balance is not too balanced. Pay was decent. No room for advancement.
Happy Workplace with Great Employees
Director (Current Employee), Working at HomeFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: great health benefits
The first thing that I noticed when I visited the head office in North America was the smiling faces. Everyone clearly enjoyed being at Lenovo. As I've spent time here, I can see why, it's a great place with amazing talent. Nobody looks over your shoulder, you're expected to get the job done using your own initiative.
System admin
Computer servicing (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 20, 2015
When joind to study hardware and networking that time i started to work in lenova service center.. i worked there as a system admin.
i leave there becuse i got the job in mphasis
Productive, interesting, energetic place to work, approachable/available/supportive management
Business Ops/WW Serviceability Metrics Coordinator (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: newly upgraded building; health club on premises
Cons: cubicles vs offices; no "real" phones, just voip via your computer/headset
This is a fast paced environment. The upper management makes their decisions and everyone needs to implement those decisions quickly. The management is more approachable and available than my previous employer.

There can be some very long days but... with good, supportive co-workers and a can-do attitude, those days fly by.
FREDERIC NJOH EBOA
Corporate Reseller Manager Lenovo France (Current Employee), Paris, TXFebruary 11, 2015
a lot of interaction with high management , setting up the right sales strategy.
I learned so many things such as how to set up a business plan with the partners , forecast for sales , manage the Business internal review and the quarterly business review.
dealing with claims , backlog order with partner is the hardest part of the job. Of course the most enjoyable part of the job is when you win a deal and celebrate it with all your team.
Large company.
WW Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Roy, UTFebruary 11, 2015
The company definitely has an intense focus on quality.
However, due to its size is a bit impersonal.
The IT infrastructure is good using Link for it's primary remote site meetings.
Interesting to place to work
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Morrisville NCFebruary 7, 2015
Lenovo definitely has a creative atmosphere. If you are going to pursue a career at Lenovo come with ideas or an invention to improve any processes that may already be in place or share something new that can improve the company and/or its customer.
The organisation offers a relaxed environment to work in and be productive as the same time.
Sales and Marketing intern (Former Employee), Johannesburg North, GPFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: working flex hours
Being Productive
How to create good rapport
Management is okay
Fun easy to interact with co-workers
Not doing anything
Being rewarded for your dedication
great working experience
Summer Marketing Intern (Former Employee), 上海市, C23January 21, 2015
Summer Intern, Marketing (7/12 – 9/12)
Winner, 2013 Annual Campus Marketing Program for LENOVO among 30 cities in China based on promotion strategy

1 2 3 4 5

About Lenovo

Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools – Read more

Lenovo Photos

Entrega de produto ao cliente!