Lenovo

Lenovo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and happy.
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 25, 2015
First of all we can be in different workplace or in different showroom.In daily basis stocks arrangement and display need to be in well arrange.And i learned in dealing with various clients and as well as my co-workers.and sometimes we need to excert more and more efforts for to achiive my targets or goals and i never give up.And lastly the most enjoyable part would be all your effort will be payed off or shall i say will be rewarded because i achive my target or goals.
released after aquisition
Client Technical Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 24, 2015
I think Lenovo has great potential to become the global IT leader. I moved over from IBM after Lenovo purchased the x86 server business. For reasons that were never articulated to me, I was let go at the beginning of the FY 2015. As I accepted the position as a contractor 17 months prior, it was not as unexpected as it could have been.
They seem to be more nimble and responsive to customer desires than IBM was with the same product line. Through attrition and "resource actions", however, they've lost much of the established knowledge base. When they manage to bridge this gap, they can be very competitive in the US.
My first and second level management was excellent, but I felt uninspired by upper levels. The unstated goal seems to be to create a hip, cool company. I will watch Lenovo's progress with interest, the market is their's to win.
6 months post merger
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 23, 2015
Pros: Good people
Cons: Lack of Useful Communication
Company is still trying to find its way in new market. After acquiring System X from IBM, Lenovo is still trying to find its way. Given Lenovo's past success I believe they will eventually do it. But the pain is a bit(ie layoffs) high until they succeed
Great company with good benefits
Associate HW Engineer (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJune 22, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, flexible hours.
Cons: I don't like the open work environment.
Lenovo is a great company to work for, but as of security, I think it's very slim. It's all about making profits so they will do whatever it takes to reach their goal.
Good office enviroment
Hardware Development Engineer (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJune 21, 2015
Flexible working hours. Good compensation benefits. Good people to work with. Good natural light. Good lower management.
High performance, demanding, and collaborative work environment
Project Manager - High Value Servers (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 16, 2015
Pros: Leaning, collaborative enviroment
Cons: none
Excellent company! EBG is refining its craft and I expect them to become the next world leader in the x86 market space. The work environment is very comfortable but demanding. Teamwork is a must. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning a new way to be very productive and expand my project management skill set. My colleagues are outstanding folks. The toughest part of my job is managing all the details for each project. Making sure we stay on track to make each milestone as well as take advantage of any opportunities should they present themselves.
not good for remote worker
System xFW Life Cycle (LFC) Release Manager (Current Employee), Raleigh-Durham, NCJune 8, 2015
The hard part of this job is that it has extra workloads and demanding work overtime constantly.
I enjoyed I am able to work flexible sometime.
Good Place to Work
Intern, Business Transformation (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 4, 2015
Work with IT Talents for global projects.

Great impact on PC industry. Innovation will be the key for the future technology

fun environment with many great talented people, Great boss, good culture
High speed high tech environment
Senior Team Leader (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 3, 2015
Pros: Paradise for a tech person who loves to travel
Cons: Work-life balance
Lot of travel and lot of work/exposure. Some times chaotic environment, management changing twice in one week. Enjoy the dynamic environment and the friends you make easily in the company- do not enjoy the management failures that have to be covered by massive layoffs due to low bottom lines
Growth company
Global Marketing Programs Leader (Current Employee), Danbury, CTJune 1, 2015
Fast growth company. hardware product sales is the focus, not as much solution sales. Consumer business is bigger than enterprise business.
Bringing up of a skillful engineer
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), 北京市, C22May 31, 2015
My one of important working in my company was the bringing up of a skillful engineer in wireless technology. And I worked with several country`s engineers who were came from China, Japan, Korea, Philippine, Indonesia, etc. I have a very impressive experience around 3 years ago with a great engineer. He was a software engineer from Philippine, but he wanted to be a hardware engineer in wireless technology. I had worked with him around 3 years in Japan. And it was very hard working for him and me with many of testing and experimentation. But he did it with very passionate power, and we provided very impressive wireless solution for one of innovative Lenovo product at 2013. He got one of precious award from company, it was the 1st time for him to get this kind of honorable award. He said me it was very wonderful experience and got more self-confidence on his own skill. He is working in his current company with a key engineer. It was very precious experience for me as well, I could communication with several engineers from other countries, and know what they wanted to be and know.
manufacturing and testing
testing and manufacturing engineer (Former Employee), IndiaMay 30, 2015
Pros: free internet
Cons: night shift
This place is really good for technical persons where we got more opportunities to learn testing and dealing technically with the system.
awesome enivroment
Server Storage Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCMay 24, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Great place to work,a lot about technology,management is great
coworker are awesome,long hours but we have fun, cook outs, community work, and President club
line
High Valued Material handler & Cell Builder (Former Employee), Whitsett, NCMay 18, 2015
Pros: you can talk while you work
Cons: no free lunches
its ok place to work management isn't great always cutting hours and they will tell you last minute, your co-workers are fun to work with but the management treat you like trash
My time at Lenovo
(CTG) Referb Technician (Former Employee), Whittset, NCMay 11, 2015
Pros: A hour for lunch, and the breakroom had a TV in it.
Cons: nothing bad to say.
My experience at Lenovo, was excellent a typical work day was scanning in returned goods or damaged goods from venders such as WalMart, or Best Buy...ect. I learned how to operate different software. The management team was like family, my co-workers were the best you could ask for, the hardest part of the job was getting up at 3:00 am to be there before 5:00 am, what I enjoyed the most about that job, was I had my own work station and I worked inside where it was cool.
Productive and nice ambiance work place
Cashier (Current Employee), Baguio, P15April 30, 2015
I learned that in every situation you were in to, you have to be patient in every person you are encountering. Honesty is also a must. In the store co- workers and the manager treat each other with respect.
SAP CRM Engineer (Former Employee), BeijingApril 27, 2015
excellent co-workers
need to be able to work under pressure
always need to work overtime
lot of worldwide project experiences
Want alot for very little
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Dunwoody, GAApril 27, 2015
A typical day at this job is stressful. A lot of work for very little pay. I would not recommend this job to anyone. STAY AWAY!
challenging
Retail Sales Executive (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZApril 21, 2015
Pros: you got to meet different type of people
Cons: overtime without pay they will give it as comb off/extra off
Being a Retail Sales Executive is a very challenging, stressful but fruitful job. Challenging in the sense that your selling skills will be tested as well as your patience on how you will deal with a customer. Stressful but fruitful because even thou their is language barrier at the end of the day you will feel happy and satisfy once you got a very good sale.
Decent place to work at
Associate Manager - IMC (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 1, 2015
Growing company, great opportunities, providing you are in the right team. Good option of working from home and handy annual leave as well.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lenovo

Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools – Read more

Lenovo Photos

Entrega de produto ao cliente!