Lenovo Employee Reviews

Lack of Administration Leadership
Sr. Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC17 March 2017
Unethical, disloyal, distorted perception of reality, zero regard for work/life balance or appreciation for your years of service and contributions. Favoritism is highly shown from Administration when it comes to career advancement.

Lip service only in regards to your compensation. In reality you are truly being paid on average $15k annually below your market value.
Pros
N/A
Cons
All listed above- decide for yourself
like company provided small plants to decorate my office desk
Projection Manager, Planning & Execution manager (Former Employee) –  Beijing, CN14 March 2017
Reviewing the work in Lenovo more than 4yrs, contributed on each con-calls, presentations, meetings, projections and co-operations during those days and nights. Finally, let projections being on track smoothly, won teams' and bosses' supports, further received rewards and helped company to save budgets... so all of efforts deserved. Company and I help each other to develop together. Appreciated ever worked in there and met lots of good friends with passions working everyday.
Very demaning Work place
Computers (Former Employee) –  Whitsett, NC8 March 2017
Lenovo company workers work very hard for them not to get the best pay for the time and effort they put into their jobs. The management is not concerned about the needs of their employees.
The best part of this is the employees help and respect each other that is a big plus in this company.
Pros
Pay
Cons
NoBenefits
Fun place to work and learned a lot
Graduate Student - Boston University (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA16 February 2017
Really fun to work as intern there. Learn a lot and have real industry experience there. Quite good work life balance. Group activities every week. Friendly instructors and co-workers.
Great place to fire up your sales carrer
Global accounts sales representative (PC’s) (Former Employee) –  Mexico city15 February 2017
Lenovo Mexico is one of the best companies to work within the IT industry. Apart from their flexible schedule, you have the opportunity to develop your sales skill with guidance of the account managers from global accounts.

Bonus are good but they have an opportunity area.
Pros
Flexible hours, no micromanagment
Cons
bonus and poor kms per gas reimbursement
productive
Internship (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng15 February 2017
keep record of our daily progress with some advice.
learnt to be more vibrant and more competitive
flexible working environment.
promoted teamwork.
building network with customers
Pros
building new networks with customers
Cons
less activities
Growing and adapting to modern ways
Claims Advocate (Former Employee) –  Braehead, Glasgow8 February 2017
In my relatively short time with Lenovo I found them to be a very progressive company who looked after their employees well, and are growing and branching out into new and innovative sectors.
Great experience
Accounts Associate (Placement Student) (Former Employee) –  Glasgow8 February 2017
This job enabled me to literally travel around the world twice by the age of 21 while working on some of the most advanced merchant navy vessels around at the time.
resume
Customer Service Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NC3 February 2017
Great work/life balance. i love the job great place to work just ready for something new! I would recommend this company to others for sure. apply to lenovo if you enjoy working with a great team.
very unstructured
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NC3 February 2017
I feel that if the department I work in would concentrate more making their employees feel like they are cared for and not just a number to make them money they would receive better production from the employees
Dedicated Resolution Owner (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NC19 January 2017
I was just laid off and will miss the place. I was able to enrich my skillset and contribute my talents to a team who wanted to help me be the best that I could. The management is really great. I enjoyed working for a real leader. The culture could be uptight at times but my immediate team was always great to work with. The hardest part of the job was that it ended so soon. The most enjoyable part of the job was smoothing out issues with customers and making them happy again.
Pros
Cons
I was a contractor
fun place to work
supervisor (Former Employee) –  world trade centre14 January 2017
it was a 8 days job at gitex for lenovo ,got to meet a lot of new people and support my promoters ,the hardest part of the job was always be on rounds.
Pros
free lunch
Awesome place to work
Application Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC3 January 2017
A relaxing and pleasing working environment.
Working content is very meaningful.
Coworkers are outstanding engineers.
Productive and very valuable team assistance
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC8 December 2016
Interacting with developers to resolve the technical issues.
Assisted the Newly Joined test team members to understand the application
Managing ever changing requirement by placing appropriate change control into the business design.
Lenovo Sales and Training Representative
Sales and Training Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA5 December 2016
Great place to work, make your own schedule, and great pay. You have multiple stores that you have to visit each week, but you choose when you want to go. Great place to work.
Productive and satisfactory workplace
Hardware Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabas20 November 2016
> Its not a typical work, while doing work i enjoyed a lot.

> I learned a man how to be optimistic.

>Management is very comfortable.

> My co-workers are supportive
Pros
they are giving good incentives
Cons
no long hours
Career Disappointment
Senior NodeJS Developer (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NC17 November 2016
Lenovo is a company that openly shows bias in its upper management.

Teams are created on who is in the 'click' and who is not rather than focusing on technical abilities and professionalism.

Race is a big factor in you being promoted or even been hired as a permanent employee.

The pros of my time at Lenovo is they strive to create a work - life balance even for their contract and vendor staff.
Pros
Strong work life balance
Cons
Promotions are based who is in the 'click' and not work ethic and professionalism
Good starting place for people in pursuit of computer certifications and/or call center experience
Parts Escalation (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA12 November 2016
I would recommend this employer as a good starting place for people in pursuit of computer certifications and/or call center experience,
Pros
Call center experience, Troubleshooting experience, complements some A+ objectives (e.g. flashing the BIOS, drivers, etc.), possible job rotation, and more
Cons
unprofessional work environment
Great Experience to work for Lenovo
Technical Support International Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cairo, Egypt6 November 2016
I did gain a wide knowledge in the technical support, enhanced with the customer service background. I used used the remote support to help the customers remotely to get their issues resolved.
Pros
Great Technical Support Experience
Cons
Lack of competition
Management corruption
Hardware and Software technical support (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GA3 November 2016
They show Job discrimination to employers base on race.
They don't give give opportunity to excel.
No raise
Positions are given to those they love and not those who deserve it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lenovo. Our community is ready to answer.