Lennox

Lennox Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good to work in MRR
rolling light (Current Employee), ChennaiDecember 11, 2014
Good to work in MRR - great coworkers, advancement opportunities, good entry level benefits
New management made for hostile environment
Forklift Operator/Forklift Trainer/Lead (Former Employee), Middletown, PAJune 19, 2014
Unloaded loaded trucks
received all product into warehouse and distributed product
Nice work environment
File Clerk (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 21, 2014
Pros: this company has been in business for years. stable enviorment
Cons: contractor
Great company to work for. Pleasant work environment with job advancement.
fast paste enviorment
Production Operator (Former Employee), Stuttgart, ARDecember 28, 2013
assembly line. I learned how to make parts. We had to work fast as a team. The hardest part of the job was the assembling line would not stop moving. The most enjoyable time was to go home.
its job
Material Handler (Former Employee), Stuttgart, AROctober 17, 2013
I learned to how to communicate with people and how to work as a team.
Lenox overall was a great place to work.
Fabrication Operator (Former Employee), Stuttgart, ARSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: you get all of the traing that is neeeded without any attitudes from your co-workers.
Cons: the shift hours were not right for me.
Lennox was a very great place to work. I got a long with everyone, the supervisors were great, and there was also room for advancement. The only reason that i left the job was because of the fact that i had to be a home with my children, but over all i was a great place of employment.
A productive establishment
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Stuttgart, ARSeptember 18, 2013
There were many co-workers that I've come to know as friends. The company was very organized and patient with everyone, and they were very high-spirited about safety.
My Skills
picking boxes (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: free coffe
Cons: 3 breaks, 15, 30 and 15
I'm A creative support professional with a record of increased responsibility. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to multitask when necessary. Customer focused with diverse industry experience including insurance, publishing, non-profit and retail. Enjoys learning new programs and processes. A team player – more... who is attentive to detail and able to work in a fast paced environment. Excellent oral and written communication skills. – less
FEA Engineer with 6Years of experience
Specialist - FEA (Current Employee), Stone Mountain Atlanta GeorgiaJuly 14, 2013
In my day to day work, I was engaged in end to end projects which involves new idea validation, cost reduction validation and field failure analysis. I am excited to face the challenge in developing the methodologies for different load cases to simulate actual field problems.
great company
forklift driver (Former Employee), lenexa ksJune 14, 2013
very good company with great benefits. good vacation time, and fun employees. great management
Productive and fun
Machine operator (Former Employee), Stuttgart, ARDecember 12, 2012
Pros: 3 weeks vacation
Cons: short breaks
Loved it. Hated traveling so far to work. Also hated working 10 hr per day.
Hard work and odd working conditions
Machine Operator, CNC operator (Current Employee), Stuttgart, ARNovember 25, 2012
Pros: strait shot to work
Cons: long distance
My day consist of lifting and using sheet metal to hydro and punch. At this job i have learned to read blue prints and punch and pierce. The management has a way of doing thierr own thing to me but they try and do well but not well enough to me. I enjoy working with my co-workers they help my day go smoother. Well the hardest part of job is really just – more... getting there. I've learned to adjust to different types of jobs and invironments so no job is to hard to me. My most of enjoyable part is pay-day but really when the job i've done is recognized for excellents it makes me feel good. – less
loved this job. everything was good and hard work as it should been..
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PANovember 9, 2012
Pros: things never changed, gauranteed steady flow..
Cons: temporary position
samething everyday , smooth sailing, busy from start to finsh,loved it. no one really had time to get in one eithers bussiness,good employees with the same motives ,work and go home.supervisers was doing there own thing. the start of the day we put away shipping in the morning or any inventory that was delivered that day. then orders would start to – more... come in, i picked orders for four differnt trucking company's. by myself which had to be skid and band.when done my orders,i would by choose help the employee's on the other side pick orders, 430 to 5o'clock i would load my trucks. and then continue to help the order side pick orders and load there trucks.continuosly doing 13 to 15 hr shift's, great days..... – less
A fun place to work but extremely busy at times
Data Entry Specialist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 24, 2012
Cons: healthcare--this was a temp assigment.
I had tow jobs at this location. One was a Data Entry Clerk form 6:00 am - 12:00 noon then I was the Adminstrative Assist and Dispatcher for the Brank manager.I really enjoyed both postion. The Data Entry Job was mostly just that. Invoicing service tickets. The Administrative job I like because I was able to interact with customers and helped dispatched – more... the technicians to the proper locations. – less
Don't waste your time. you will regret applying here !!!!!!
former branch manager (Former Employee), Amherst, nyApril 27, 2012
Cons: very shady
They will set you up to fail. coming from a past manager, take my advise, you will be lucky if you make it here 6 months. They go through branch managers every 6 months to a year.
Fun and productive work place.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Langhorne, PAMarch 29, 2012
Pros: everything.
Cons: it was a temp. job.
Everyone was friendly and helpful. Work flow was easy and the people made it a joy to come to work.
Stable company with expected growth. However, growth opportunities within the company are limited
Manager (Current Employee), Stuttgart, ARFebruary 12, 2012
Pros: 4 day work week
Cons: health care benefits, 10 hr shifts, 1st shift 5:00 am, 2nd shift 3:30 pm
Lennox - Stuttgart, Ar can be a rewarding career for CNC operators and assemblers that are interested in entry level positions. However, there are limited opportunities for internal growth because employees are typically long tenure therefore retirement seems to be the only means for others to advance.
Environnement de l'entreprise
Attachée de Gestion (Former Employee), Toulouse, B3July 4, 2014
entreprise très performante, donnant des possibilités d'évolution, à l'écoute de ses salariés
É uma empresa muito dinâmica
Responsável Comercial (Current Employee), Lisboa, P11April 22, 2014
Gosto muito de trabalhar aqui, porque lidamos com equipamento industrial e os negócios são de elevados montantes.
O ambiente é competitivo e interessante por ser uma empresa multinacional, A parte mais difícil é o mercado estar a ficar cada dia mais estreito em obra de envergadura.
Uma otima empresa porem busco sempre melhorar
Auxiliar tecnico de engenharia (Current Employee), Pindamonhangaba, SPMarch 7, 2014
Esta empresa concerteza uma empresa que me ajudou muito em minha carreira profissional esta me projetando para o mercado de trabalho,porem uma empresa de medio porte.Nela tenho a liberdade e o poder de decição de alguns serviços,isso me empondo mais responsabilidade e poder.tenho um otimo relacionamento com os funcionarios.

About Lennox

Lennox International makes sure the temperature is just right. The company makes climate control equipment such as heating, ventilation, – Read more