Leisureworld Caregiving Centre

Leisureworld Caregiving Centre Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice
Physiotherapy Assistant (coverage) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 22, 2014
Good work time, five day a week work pattern. Got experience on working as a team. Management was excellent and very welcoming. Amazing co worker. Very fun to work with seniors and making them do exercises.
Supportive and helpful workplace staff
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 16, 2014
All the staff and management were very patient and helpful, having the confidence that I would work well and gain the experience needed to fulfill my responsibilities of RN. When I had questions, there was always someone I could call for help and turn to, to get the answers I needed and to learn a certain process. There were many in-services, and I – more... enjoyed attending every one of them because I knew it would improve my professional development and my ability to provide excellent quality care. Although I would be busy every single shift, and could not predict what was to come, I enjoyed spending it with residents and staff and just working together. The sense of teamwork and being able to provide patient-centered care is what continues to drive me till this day. – less
Time spent well
General Labourer (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: management changed frequntly
Volunteering there felt rewarding and beneficial in building community and teamwork skills with fellow volunteers
Exciting place of employment with a warm atmosphere
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 17, 2013
Pros: staff and clients
Fast paced yet fulfilling. Excellent team work atmosphere with great co-workers.
rewarding, challenging job
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 12, 2013
always busy, & everyday i had encounter new challenges in dealing with our resident and I enjoy/love working with them. We work as a team, we respects each other ideas/opinions.
productive environment but lack of interaction with other employees
Social Worker Assistant (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: felt productive after a days work
Cons: big organization so hard to get to know co workers
analyzed different documents ( CCAC documents).
documented progress notes.
large organization so hard to get to know co workers, and my work required me to be in the office a lot.
Co-op Position
Co-op Student (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 11, 2012
I had honestly enjoyed my time at leisureworld. The staff was amazing and really supporting. I have learned a lot of skills that will benefit me in the future.