Entry Level in a Multinational Company
Legumex Walker Inc. (LWI) is one of Canada's largest processors and merchandisers of pulses and specialty crops, with 16 processing facilities in Canada and the American Midwest. Our integrated global sales and logistics team use real-time information, world-class tracking and access to multi modal transportation capabilities to ship nutritious food around the world. We offer a driven, collaborative and energetic work environment that is committed to quality and focused on integrity and leadership (www.legumexwalker.com).
Our business is growing and we have need for people who care about quality and doing the job right.
We are looking to fill a full-time position of Filing Clerk / General Clerical Assistant in our Saskatoon office, SK. As a Filing Clerk you will apply your organizational and administrative skill to ensure accurate filing of all documentation for our company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sort material for filing, file material in storage area, locate and remove files requested,
- Label, file and retrieve documents.
- Respond to requests for records.
- Keep truck of office supplies.
- Other general clerical duties.
Education and Qualifications Include:
- Some high school, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Knowledge of or experience in working in a safe manner.
- Some administrative skills and would consider yourself a team player.
- Ability to do light lifting or moving up to 25 lb.
- No previous attendance issues.
- Reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, oral communication, working with others, finding information.
If you have a positive attitude and an engaging communication style – Legumex Walker will provide $11.00/h salary for 40 hours per week and a world class benefits package. Applications should include a resume and references. Please submit an application by November 8th, 2013.
Legumex Walker Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest. However, we will only contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.
A 123-year old company with more than $6 billion in sales, The Scoular Company operates 90 independent business units that provide diverse...