Legumex Walker Inc. (LWI) is one of Canada's largest processors and merchandisers of pulses and specialty crops, with 14 processing facilities in Canada and the American Midwest. Our integrated global sales and logistics team use real-time information, world-class tracking and access to multi modal transportation capabilities to ship nutritious food around the world. We offer a driven, collaborative and energetic work environment that is committed to quality and focused on integrity and leadership (www.legumexwalker.com).
Our business is growing and we have need for people who care about quality and doing the job right.
We are looking to fill the full-time position of Accounts Payable Accounting Clerk, located in Saskatoon, SK. We are looking for an experienced Accounts payable individual to support our accounting and finance department. Our business is experiencing rapid growth and we need well qualified, energetic and driven team members to position our Company to take on additional strategic growth initiatives.
Responsible to: Controller Special Crops Division
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review invoices and check requests
- Sort and match invoices and check requests
- Code and set up invoices for payment
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports and process expense reports
Education and Qualifications Include:
- Completed post-secondary education in an accounting certification/diploma program
- 2-5 years’ experience in accounts payable. A combination of related education and work experience will be considered
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks and effectively work towards deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy, working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with Great Plains dynamics.
If you have a positive attitude, an engaging communication style and the desire to work in a pleasant office environment – Legumex Walker will provide a competitive wage, a world class benefits package and the opportunity to grow. Applications should include a resume and cover letter. Please submit an application by June 21, 2013.
Legumex Walker Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest. However, we will only contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.