LEGOLAND Employee Reviews

fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nusajaya16 August 2017
this company provide a very funwork place and every training the workers has been tain to make our work place is fun place to work. this company also give very many benefit and high salary.
long days long nites
host /food prep (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FL15 July 2017
alot a venue to work at not in same place everyday lot a people to see alot of people to work with breaks to short not long enough canteen food ok long walk from parking lot always not enough people to do the job
Pros
tickets
Cons
attendance policy
Pretty fun, but some improvements should be added
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA10 July 2017
It's a fun place to work at, especially if you love children, but they don't train you well enough. There were plenty of situations i found myself in where i was clueless and only after was i told what to do if said situation happens again.
No job security could get fired at any moment.
Park Presentation (Former Employee) –  Windsor5 July 2017
Managers and supervisors could fire you at any minute and pay was lousy and no clicking on system with constant. Is takes in wages. Expensive food just like in central London.
Pros
Occasionally spot a celebrity.
Cons
Mistakes in wages, lousy record keeping of hours worked.
Picsolve (Former Employee) –  Windsor3 July 2017
Was okay decent hours, never failed to have short staff even with weeks of notices, some things never change, but was okay bare slough guys cant escape em
Productive and fun people around
Cashier(Burger Restaurant) (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA21 June 2017
Everyone there had one goal is to make Legoland a good experience for the guest and make a pay check . Every one has a positive vibe and willing to work with your needs.
Pros
flexible with schedules
Cons
taxes
Fun workplace
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA19 June 2017
If you are an individual who loves being around kids or legos, Legoland is definitely the place to work. Easy job.

Management is easy to approach and coworkers are friendly.
Good company
Welder (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FL16 June 2017
Great work hours and good people to work for. I enjoy working for Legoland. My only complaint is that I am no very stimulated and do not get the opportunity to use my mind as much as I would like. I would like to be more involved.
good job for student
Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZ15 June 2017
good job for students only with no benefits. All kids work there.NO middle age people and lot young people and most are geeks. You can not survive on this job unless you have a second job.
Pros
passes to merlin
Cons
not enought pay or good managers they are all kids.
fun job, naff management
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Windsor, Berkshire10 June 2017
Ride operator, mostly on small rides that only needed one person so it was a bit dull at times during the week when the park was quiet. travel is awkward for those using buses to and from the park.
Pros
lego discount
Cons
Travel options to park/work

Want to know more about LEGOLAND?

Ask a question
Working enviroment is of good standard
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free Zone10 June 2017
Good atmosphere working place with energized and friendly stuff and management,practice of the Dubai parks and resorts are practiced on regular basis management should lead by example
Pros
Two meals per shift
Cons
9 hours
Admissions
Admissions Assistant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, UK7 June 2017
Average place to work for average money and not really worth it overall. I wouldn't go back to work there but it may appeal more, to someone who likes interacting with thousands of people per day.
Pros
free lunch in summer
Cons
long
Fun
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Windsor6 June 2017
LEGOLAND was a very fun place to work. You get to meet so many new people and make so many great friends at the same time. You get plenty of hours so its easy to make money so I would definitely work there again.
Great place for a first job
Food and Beverage Lead (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA5 June 2017
LEGOLAND was a great place to learn customer service and leadership skills. They gave me an opportunity to become lead at a young age which not only looked great on my resume but I also learned a lot of leadership and communication skills. My coworkers were probably the best part of the job, they made even the busiest days fun.
Pros
F&B rewards like free lunches, Christmas party
Cons
Little benefits, little hours during off-season
Got me by
Rides and Attractions Assistant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, Berkshire1 June 2017
With previous experience, attaining another job there wasn't particularly difficult but it wasn't entirely fulfilling. I don't regret it but it was just a placeholder for something better.
Great place for a first job!
Ride Operator (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA30 May 2017
This is my first job and it's a great one. I haven't been working here for very long, and I already love it. I've already made a bunch of friends. I haven't yet been trained to operate on an attraction, so I'm working Reserve N' Ride (Lines). It's still awesome because I get to have more interaction with the guests. In order to work here, especially in my position, you have to have patience. Keep in mind that Legoland has many employees so it may take a while for you to get trained.
For lunches, make sure to bring money. They have an awesome MC (Model Citizen) food truck that sells the food they sell in the park but for 2 dollars.
Legoland is a place you will make tons of friends and meet tons of different people from all over the world. There will be some bad days, especially with impatient guests, but the good days will do more than make up for the bad ones.
Pros
Great Benefits, Awesome Co-Workers, Nice Leads
Absolutely terrible.
cashier (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FL16 May 2017
Management is unfair and wouldn't offer benefits even if I worked full time hours. They will drive you like a literal slave. I loved the people whom I worked with but that's about the only good thing about working for that company.
Fair
Model CItizen (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FL4 May 2017
working with this company was great up until a year after they opened alot of changes occured, Supervisors were being switched and brought in supervisor who were confused and never really got the hang off the position. Their management was horrible, alot of favortism when it came to the team leads and the team employees. if you werent a smoker you couldnt get a 5 minutes breather but if you did they all went to the back and took a smoke break together for about 15-20 minutes int he clock, Supervisors would try to tak to you in any way shape or form.
Good
Food & Beverage Shift Leader (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Windsor, UK23 April 2017
Good place to work, lots of available hours, good to work with young friendly people and to work with children and their families.
Can be required to work exceptionally long hours when busy and has no set finishing time. 0 hour contracts
Pros
friendly environment
Fun place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Windsor, Berkshire12 April 2017
Serving customers, working with team members to ensure an efficient service was provided. Stocking inventory, leasing with other departments to facilitate operations.