Leger Marketing

Leger Marketing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was a fun place to work,with wonderful people.
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: i felt comfortable working there and loved the job, as well as everyone i worked with.i knew my jobs very well.it was a weekday job
Cons: there were no health benefits offered to the employees.i am married, so for me this was not extremely important. there was not a lot of perks.
What I discovered in my customer relations experience is that the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved through teamwork and through the creative application of outstanding communications.
I got along very well with all my co-workers,as well as with my supervisors.
I found it a wee bit difficult,when I was doing an opinion survey,to not give my opinion in any amount,when the participant asked me what I thought about a specific topic.I generally do like to give my opinion,if I think it would benefit the situation.Being a professional interviewer,one can never give an opinion.
I do like talking with people.
Easy but reptitive
Interviewer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 7, 2013
It is a job that requires you to repeat the same phrases over and over for hours which doesn't allow it to be an everyday job. The job requires us to get interviewees to accept our surveys which makes it hard because once you let them know the duration of the project/survey that refuse to participate. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the hours were flexible and supervisors were understanding so there was a good relationship in the atmosphere.
Turn back now
Day Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), montreal,QCDecember 4, 2012
Pros: the other interviewers
Cons: everyone else
- you can never be late
-you can not talk to anyone
-you have to be careful because the boss knows all the loop hole to not get caught by nom de travail
-they treat you like dogs
-there are no bonuses raises only every year if your luck
-they will kick you to the curb sooner then look at you
- they do not care about quality only quantity
-if someone on the higher floor doesnt like you be prepared to be demoted or fired, depending on how much they dont like you
I don't like to bug people when they are home.
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 20, 2012
Pros: during breaks the windows offered a good scenerey.
Cons: they don't care about people, they just wanted to care about themselves.
I got nothing to say about them really. it was a survey-type calling center. We called people to get a statistic and rate the certain places we called, such Toronto, Winnipeg, Quebec, etc.

They broke their own rules regularly, and flipped out if one of us did that. They never made any sense to me. However if it did and you can do it, there was always a spot open. I didn't stay here long at all.

About Leger Marketing

Leger Marketing distinguishes itself from its competitors through its "QUAD E" approach: Expertise, Efficiency, Economy – Read more